Mike Anon @Mike314
09 June, 12:22
0bama's presidency was illegal, making everything he signed while in office null and void.

#obamagate #Traitors #Treason #MAGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
09 June, 01:55
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I'm going to take a wild guess and say that every election since the 1800's has been in one shape or form fraudulent. Kennedy was elected because he was a Democrat and they thought they had it in the bag until he proved them wrong.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
As for Obama, he shouldn't have even been considered for president. I just can't believe how asleep we all were. It's really no ones fault but our own for letting it get this far. I'm really ashamed at myself for not being aware of the things our government has been doing to us. It's not that I didn't know, more or less that I didn't do anything to help stop it.
02:07 PM - Jun 09, 2021
In response Theo Farkas to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lithium4Q in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
09 June, 02:10
In response Theo Farkas to his Publication
I'm with you on that one.