Mike Anon @Mike314
09 June, 12:22
0bama's presidency was illegal, making everything he signed while in office null and void.

#obamagate #Traitors #Treason #MAGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
09 June, 01:55
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I'm going to take a wild guess and say that every election since the 1800's has been in one shape or form fraudulent. Kennedy was elected because he was a Democrat and they thought they had it in the bag until he proved them wrong.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
I wasn't born yet at the time of Kennedy's election, but I just found out a few months ago that there was a lot of controversy surrounding it.

Juan O Savin said that Kennedy actually lost, but was given the win for a reason that I can't recall. I'm pretty sure that it had something to do with Detroit and inaccurate vote totals.
02:09 PM - Jun 09, 2021
In response Theo Farkas to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Marla Komoroski @SissyGirl
09 June, 02:20
I was alive but a kid... all I know is my friend was furious that Kennedy won because he was Catholic. I just happened to also be Catholic at that time (not now).

Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
09 June, 02:18
Or, just like President Trump, Kennedy might have been called to action to stop what these criminals have been doing.