Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
When (Q) The Storm Rider
asked about the World Blood supply re the vax?
My instant response was
Med Beds 🌟
Holographic Healing 🌟
No more slicing & dicing Humanity
No more Hospitals & chemo therapy
No more taking or giving blood
No more demon-created mental or physical illness
No more barbaric demon ANYTHING
Enough‼️
And so it is πŸ™πŸ˜ΌπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
02:41 PM - Jun 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
11 June, 07:29
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
It will be wonderful to have the ability to be healed without invasive drugs. Remember those who have had limbs removed ... and they feel Ghost sensations in those appendages? That is because our DNA knows all, remembers everything and through this tech with human (not man-kind) assistance we can be cured.

Restoring youth is a longer process and reasonable expectations are possible. Our minds are part of the process. RAISE your consciousness for best results.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
11 June, 10:39
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Beautifully said!! Agree about missing limbs and the sensation that your limbs are STILL THERE! That is also true with ANY dis-ease because we know in our Perfect Multi-Dimensional Light Beings that it is an aberration of what is Divinely true.

Our "obsession" with YOUTHFULNESS is simply our Higher Selves knowing that this is our actual Divine Blueprint Bodies.

One of the first affirmations I learned decades ago from Paramahansa Yogananda was:

Youth 🌟 Health 🌟 Strength 🌟 Immortal 🌟

THAT is what we are! πŸ˜ΉπŸŽ‰πŸŒΈπŸŒžπŸŒΉ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie Que donated @SusieQue
10 June, 07:03
I can hardly wait.

10 June, 08:28
In response Susie Que to her Publication
So so so so so so exciting!!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽŠπŸ˜ΉπŸŒŸβœ¨

Matt Boehm @Geebee
10 June, 05:37
isnt there a limited number of these beds? If so millions would be fighting over them.

robin fineman @RobinD
12 June, 10:51
In response Matt Boehm to his Publication
They are currently being used on the children saved from underground tunnels. The HEROS that saved them are having
a hard time. Military next and then more will be produced.
POTUS is giving us free energy and over 6000 cures that were
withheld from us.

Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
10 June, 04:24
Any information on if it will heal the people who got the mRNA vaccine as their DNA got altered?

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
10 June, 04:23
I would love to know I'll my parents and loved ones forever, in this way of perception! That would be quite Wonderful!!πŸ˜…πŸ€©πŸ’—

Widget 260 @widget260
10 June, 04:20
i wonder what happens with metal parts attached to bone? My spine is supported and both wrists are reconstructed. I would love to do a cartwheel again.

Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
14 June, 05:26
In response Widget 260 to her Publication
I'm glad I read all posts before asking this exact question. Sooooooooooo many people had to have fusions done, bolts, plates and screws holding people together. Neck surgeries etc. I pray these beds can help to make us whole again

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 June, 04:09
Wow if this is all true it would be just amazing. Not as much to Nana as the reversing age but the stopping of so much current suffering and pain.

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
10 June, 04:05
PLEASE LET ME LAY IN ONE NOW…. PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEAAASSSEEE!

GrandmaK PATRIOT @PatriotGrandmaK
09 June, 05:42
MY QUESTION AS A RESEARCHER and an ex AMA NURSE, are there any studies done to prove the TEST RESULTS. People will not eagerly sign up if they do not have REAL INFORMED CONSENT esp after so many other big pharma death issues. Not syaing big pharma will own this, but if they do, people will to trust it. FRQUENCY can also harm the body . THere are so many different DNA, Rna, and Gene issues that vary among the populace

09 June, 06:59
In response GrandmaK PATRIOT to her Publication
Respect your question & thank you for your service πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Here's a short movie about what Med Beds do
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Here's an article about what Med Beds do
http://www.blissfulvisions...

They've already been used for the children being rescued from the D.U.M.B.S. and the soldiers who rescue them πŸ™πŸ’ž

As soon as President Trump is "officially" reinstated & can roll out NESARA / GESARA, Med Beds will be released to the public. They're all over the world & I believe, Florida & Texas will be the first states to have them. But ALL states will have them to heal ALL πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŒŸ

Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
05 June, 04:28
I'm going to get a kick out of seeing a lot of older people I know in failing health, being happy, healthy, and young again! 😊 (A scene from Cocoon!)
As for me, I'm Grateful that I'm pretty healthy for my age and really have no ailments... except maybe wrinkles! But wrinkles aren't really ailments, or are they??πŸ€” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Truly happy for all that it may help!
God Bless All. πŸ’š
πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ’•

05 June, 04:37
In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication
πŸ™ Agree πŸ’―β€ΌοΈ So happy for EVERYONE who is sick or ancient or whatever. They can be WHATEVER they want. We were ALWAYS ABLE TO BE WHATEVER WE WANT but were MK Ultra'd by the demons into thinking we were LIMITED beings when in fact, we're UNLIMITED DIVINE BEINGS OF GOD'S-LIGHT.

I'm in good health as well, thank God πŸ‘ But getting rid of a few wrinkles would be nice πŸ˜‰πŸ‘—

Med-Beds & money are only TRANSITIONAL tools. Once we've ascended to 5D+ there will be no need for either πŸ€©πŸŽ‰

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
05 June, 03:45
YES!! πŸ™ my first response too ~ we're not going to need anyone else's blood 🩸

05 June, 04:17
In response white light to his Publication
Right on, WL!!! We are DIVINE SOVEREIGN FREE!! πŸ™πŸŒŸβœ¨πŸ”₯

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
05 June, 03:41
I'll take #2 & especially #3 . Where do I sign up?

05 June, 04:27
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
LOL! I so hear you 😹

I believe when President Trump "officially" returns he will roll them out ASAP. They've already been in use for the children & the soldiers that rescued them from the D.U.M.B.S. πŸ™πŸ’ž

This tech has been here for countless years hoarded by the deep state demons who can't even use it because it's LIGHT technoogy, & you have to be a LIGHT BEING in order to be healed by it!!!

The demons always show us tech they hide in plain sight in their movies. Like this clip from ELYSIUM πŸ‘

https://www.youtube.com/wa...