Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
05 June, 02:41
When (Q) The Storm Rider
asked about the World Blood supply re the vax?
My instant response was
Med Beds 🌟
Holographic Healing 🌟
No more slicing & dicing Humanity
No more Hospitals & chemo therapy
No more taking or giving blood
No more demon-created mental or physical illness
No more barbaric demon ANYTHING
Enough‼️
And so it is πŸ™πŸ˜ΌπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GrandmaK PATRIOT @PatriotGrandmaK
09 June, 05:42
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
MY QUESTION AS A RESEARCHER and an ex AMA NURSE, are there any studies done to prove the TEST RESULTS. People will not eagerly sign up if they do not have REAL INFORMED CONSENT esp after so many other big pharma death issues. Not syaing big pharma will own this, but if they do, people will to trust it. FRQUENCY can also harm the body . THere are so many different DNA, Rna, and Gene issues that vary among the populace

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
Respect your question & thank you for your service πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Here's a short movie about what Med Beds do
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Here's an article about what Med Beds do
http://www.blissfulvisions...

They've already been used for the children being rescued from the D.U.M.B.S. and the soldiers who rescue them πŸ™πŸ’ž

As soon as President Trump is "officially" reinstated & can roll out NESARA / GESARA, Med Beds will be released to the public. They're all over the world & I believe, Florida & Texas will be the first states to have them. But ALL states will have them to heal ALL πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŒŸ
06:59 PM - Jun 09, 2021
In response GrandmaK PATRIOT to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
10 June, 04:07
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
But, do we have to go to the hospital, or make appt with doctor?? How can we get in one?

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
10 June, 05:19
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
I don't know how the roll-out is going to go. They will need lots of technicians! So we'll just have to see. But they ARE coming & it will change Humanity forever πŸ™ NO MORE DISEASE, old age, death/rebirth, death/rebirth!! πŸ’žπŸŒŸ