Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
05 June, 02:41
When (Q) The Storm Rider
asked about the World Blood supply re the vax?
My instant response was
Med Beds 🌟
Holographic Healing 🌟
No more slicing & dicing Humanity
No more Hospitals & chemo therapy
No more taking or giving blood
No more demon-created mental or physical illness
No more barbaric demon ANYTHING
Enough‼️
And so it is πŸ™πŸ˜ΌπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
I'm going to get a kick out of seeing a lot of older people I know in failing health, being happy, healthy, and young again! 😊 (A scene from Cocoon!)
As for me, I'm Grateful that I'm pretty healthy for my age and really have no ailments... except maybe wrinkles! But wrinkles aren't really ailments, or are they??πŸ€” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Truly happy for all that it may help!
God Bless All. πŸ’š
πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ’•
04:28 PM - Jun 05, 2021
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by harleys_mom1220 in this post can reply
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
05 June, 04:37
In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication
πŸ™ Agree πŸ’―β€ΌοΈ So happy for EVERYONE who is sick or ancient or whatever. They can be WHATEVER they want. We were ALWAYS ABLE TO BE WHATEVER WE WANT but were MK Ultra'd by the demons into thinking we were LIMITED beings when in fact, we're UNLIMITED DIVINE BEINGS OF GOD'S-LIGHT.

I'm in good health as well, thank God πŸ‘ But getting rid of a few wrinkles would be nice πŸ˜‰πŸ‘—

Med-Beds & money are only TRANSITIONAL tools. Once we've ascended to 5D+ there will be no need for either πŸ€©πŸŽ‰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
06 June, 10:55
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I do believe that we are unlimited Divine Beings of God's-Light!
I'm still learning about ascension though, so I hope that willingness to learn more is enough. 😊
If not, for me I'm happy that I've come as far as I have! It is truly a amazing time to be alive, and I love the path I'm on right now.
God is Amazingly Wonderful! πŸ’š
I appreciate all that You do Kat. Thank You!
πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ’•