John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
11 January, 11:55
YOU WERE CHOSEN FOR A REASON.

You are being provided the highest level of Intel to ever be dropped publicly in the History of the World.

Use It - Protect and Comfort those around you.
Where We Go One, We Go All.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TuShay Onguard @TuShay1830
13 February, 01:02
In response John Q.. to his Publication
today a few things really hit me. i keep thinking most people are awake... today on FB (have it for business🙄) saw someone posting a oic of her wlderly parents getting the Rona Vax with #Grateful . A lady going after Trump and his incitement in the riot🤪 and another one posting Sen Murray's "horrific" encounter at the capital riots and how we need to demand accoutability. So will they never wake up or ..???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
13 February, 01:07
In response TuShay Onguard to her Publication
4-6% Lost Forever.
With Truth and Awareness the rest will soon follow.

Mcken Shel @Sheldaa41471437
01 June, 02:03
i cant help but feeling were being lied to, but i think my bigest ? is what side do i trust? so much is extreamly difficult to follow and understand! those i chose to listen to have all disappeared from the media sorces and the new ones that have pop up! just feeling defeated!

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
Some of us have been here [Social Media & Real Life]
sacrificing our personal lives for Truth well before Q showed up.
[...confirming what many of us already knew]

This is Good vs. Evil.
Pick a Side.
Trust Yourself.
[Truth Resonates]
02:33 PM - Jun 01, 2021
In response Mcken Shel to her Publication
Only people mentioned by _Master_Mind_ in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
01 June, 06:12
Yes, and knowing Christians, many of us have little ability to understand the depths of evil, for we are light beings. Regardless we need a stronger demeanor to STOP evil, and to dispose of it.

President Trumps birthday is June 14th, write to him, he loves hearing from you, and ask him to give you intel drops in his rally speeches! Maralago address.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
01 June, 04:47
i choose God....thank you for being such a blessing to our Great Awakening❣️

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
01 June, 03:37
Exactly right! I can scarcely remember a time when I wasn't searching for truth. Nothing about the way that this world works, ever made any sense to me... going way back into my early childhood days, and that's a VERY long time ago! After a lifetime of searching/researching, and lots and lots of futile conversation, I finally came to a point ('round about 9/11), when I started to think that resistance to knowing the truth of anything/everything was so thoroughly ingrained in the mass mind, that nothing would ever change things around, and then... along came Donald Trump, and the rest is history. I'm eternally grateful to United States President Donald J. Trump, for all that he has done/is doing to advance our collective path to freedom.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
01 June, 04:38
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
Amen

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
01 June, 04:54
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
i could not have said it better...God bless❣️

Photon 333 donated @Photon
01 June, 03:25
👊💙🇺🇲

Mcken Shel @Sheldaa41471437
01 June, 02:58
I think i have, I voted for the 2nd time at 58 years of age! what made me decied to Vote after all this time. Finding out our own goverment conspired to impeach President Trump on false charges. The stories since seam far fetched but then again believable too! Praying good will prevail in the end! and hopefully before we meet our end!