John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
YOU WERE CHOSEN FOR A REASON.

You are being provided the highest level of Intel to ever be dropped publicly in the History of the World.

Use It - Protect and Comfort those around you.
Where We Go One, We Go All.
11:55 PM - Jan 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by _Master_Mind_ in this post can reply
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
19 January, 02:48
In response John Q.. to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
15 May, 01:54

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tyson Ngaro @AussieeissuA
29 March, 09:12
why us? clean pinael gland, open connection with the divine creator? definantly feel chosen for a reason

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
14 February, 04:48

Arthur Smith @KINGARTHUR3378
13 February, 11:11
Get Your Big Boy Pants On Son!

MIDn1ghTR1dER ... @MIDn1ghTR1dER
13 February, 11:10
Very important!!!

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
13 February, 10:38
Those maskers quit believing me months ago. Im just quietly waiting for all of it to come out so if they ever call Ive already blocked their number. Good luck potato brains! Is that mean?!!

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
22 February, 10:58
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
😂🤣I want to do this!

Bella Kay @Bella_K
19 March, 11:56
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
I changed my phone number and never shared it with the liberals I knew.

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
13 February, 02:26
🙌💖WWG1WGA

TuShay Onguard @TuShay1830
13 February, 01:02
today a few things really hit me. i keep thinking most people are awake... today on FB (have it for business🙄) saw someone posting a oic of her wlderly parents getting the Rona Vax with #Grateful . A lady going after Trump and his incitement in the riot🤪 and another one posting Sen Murray's "horrific" encounter at the capital riots and how we need to demand accoutability. So will they never wake up or ..???

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
13 February, 01:07
In response TuShay Onguard to her Publication
4-6% Lost Forever.
With Truth and Awareness the rest will soon follow.

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
01 June, 02:09
In response TuShay Onguard to her Publication
Unfortunately some will choose to sleep. It is easy to fool people but is very hard to convince them that they have been fooled.

HellFire Larry84 - blueck @NCRattler84
03 February, 08:45
remember your "Oath" folks! #wwg1wga #TAKETHEOATH

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
02 February, 03:10
it is an honor

Charissma _15 @Riley
02 February, 01:23
🙏❤️🌎
"Use It - Protect and Comfort those around you."
WWG1WGA

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
24 January, 08:47
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🦅🦅🦅Amen! #wwg1wga

Alwara Spellbreaker @Spellbreaker
16 January, 09:30

Just Jane @JustJane
12 January, 10:15
all Joe M videos are great.if you haven't seen them they are all on Rumble if you want to watch the all. 🇺🇸❤️

Tracy Lynn @MotherEarth
12 January, 09:48
yes yes yes we need to Love Loudly!! our brothers and sisters need to heal. feel. remember. decide. We are literally ONE, what has been done to others has been done to US! Relinquish ANY DARKNESS that remains. protect. Go Within. Everybody find Your True Self. WE ARE ONE WITH GOD. therfore WE have the same power as Mother God and Father God and WE draw everything from Father of the Multi-Verse. LOVE IS THE BIGGEST WEAPON WE have literally. literally. You must heal You, You guys have had GREAT FAITH. You didnt know but You believed. God Loves You as do I. Love Loudly You hear Me LOUDLY! ❤️❤️❤️

Passionate Patriot @PassionatePatriot
29 March, 05:20
In response Tracy Lynn to her Publication

Tracy Lynn @MotherEarth
12 January, 09:48
yes yes yes we need to Love Loudly!! our brothers and sisters need to heal. feel. remember. decide. We are literally ONE, what has been done to others has been done to US! Relinquish ANY DARKNESS that remains. protect. Go Within. Everybody find Your True Self. WE ARE ONE WITH GOD. therfore WE have the same power as Mother God and Father God and WE draw everything from Father of the Multi-Verse. LOVE IS THE BIGGEST WEAPON WE have literally. literally. You must heal You, You guys have had GREAT FAITH. You didnt know but You believed. God Loves You as do I. Love Loudly You hear Me LOUDLY! ❤️❤️❤️

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
29 March, 05:47
In response Tracy Lynn to her Publication
🐸👍

Georgia Salva @SeaQ
12 January, 03:19
From the start it hit me, that sound like John Kennedy junior's voice!

Jerri hubbard @jbullockhubbard
17 January, 04:57
In response Georgia Salva to her Publication
Yup that voice

Norma Shrock @Libra7
15 May, 01:53
In response Georgia Salva to her Publication
😉I thought the same!