John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
11 January, 11:55
YOU WERE CHOSEN FOR A REASON.

You are being provided the highest level of Intel to ever be dropped publicly in the History of the World.

Use It - Protect and Comfort those around you.
Where We Go One, We Go All.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TuShay Onguard @TuShay1830
13 February, 01:02
In response John Q.. to his Publication
today a few things really hit me. i keep thinking most people are awake... today on FB (have it for business🙄) saw someone posting a oic of her wlderly parents getting the Rona Vax with #Grateful . A lady going after Trump and his incitement in the riot🤪 and another one posting Sen Murray's "horrific" encounter at the capital riots and how we need to demand accoutability. So will they never wake up or ..???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
4-6% Lost Forever.
With Truth and Awareness the rest will soon follow.
01:07 AM - Feb 13, 2021
In response TuShay Onguard to her Publication
Only people mentioned by _Master_Mind_ in this post can reply
Desert Dog @Zippydog
01 June, 02:07
4 to 6% sounds mighty light. Probably more like 20 to 30% never going to come around. It really is that bad.

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
01 June, 02:27
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Once all the evidence is displayed and the Truth is revealed,
those once lost will be awakened to the horror of this reality.

Q says about 4-6% won't accept this reality we've be living.
Hence, 'The GREAT Awakening'.

Mcken Shel @Sheldaa41471437
01 June, 02:03
i cant help but feeling were being lied to, but i think my bigest ? is what side do i trust? so much is extreamly difficult to follow and understand! those i chose to listen to have all disappeared from the media sorces and the new ones that have pop up! just feeling defeated!

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
01 June, 02:33
In response Mcken Shel to her Publication
Some of us have been here [Social Media & Real Life]
sacrificing our personal lives for Truth well before Q showed up.
[...confirming what many of us already knew]

This is Good vs. Evil.
Pick a Side.
Trust Yourself.
[Truth Resonates]

TuShay Onguard @TuShay1830
13 February, 01:21
should I keep beating my head against a wall trying tonwake these fools up? or is it time to just let it ride?

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
13 February, 01:23
In response TuShay Onguard to her Publication
Seeds were planted.
They will return when ready.