John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
Ok those who are still with me I need you to do a some homework.

Research CERN. Find out everything you can. What I need you to find for yourself is what happens every time they use the damn thing. What are they looking for. What do people think they are trying to do vs what they say they are. How does the machine work. What is a hard drive. What affect could the machine have on the hard drive. What is anti matter. What affect does anti matter have on humans. How many colliders are there world wide. Where are they and why is location important.

These are things you must understand yourself before we can move forward. Share links and a small description so others can find the way. Let everyone discover together but not be told, this is very important.
05:50 AM - Jun 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
16 August, 01:10
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Just my theory.. They need to control the GOD particle. Each and everyone of us holds a piece of GODS puzzle, So that no one man could control all! They are trying EVERYTHING to Gather the puzzle pieces........ pure evil... GOD Wins. Trying to simplify it so we dont think into infinity...like they do! It drives them mad.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
16 August, 01:22
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
Think of it like this..."not trying to be nasty" when a sperm hits an egg, it causes a big bang, Boom a life has been created in GODS image.
The question is... What kind of life are they trying to create with all that power?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
16 August, 12:51

16 August, 04:18
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Excellent questions. Now think them in reverse.

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
16 August, 12:44
I have a comment but I need to check for accuracy. Ill get back to you.
On what I think its and what they are attempting to do. Also on the Universe expansion theory.

16 August, 04:26
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
KEK. Awesome.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
01 June, 10:02
2)
Subsequent calculations have dated this Big Bang to approximately 13.7 billion years ago. In 1998 two teams of astronomers working independently at Berkeley, California observed that supernovae – exploding stars – were moving away from Earth at an accelerating rate. This earned them the Nobel prize in physics in 2011. Physicists had assumed that matter in the universe would slow its rate of expansion; gravity would eventually cause the universe to fall back on its centre. Though the Big Bang theory cannot describe what the conditions were at the very beginning of the universe, it can help physicists describe the earliest moments after the start of the expansion.

01 June, 10:18
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Very GOOD! They tell us that the radiation we get from distant supernova is constant, as in the same every time per same star, if that is the truth how is it that we receive the same amounts when those stars are traveling light years away from us?
The lie is either nothing is moving or their data is purposely false. Which do you think? By the way you got a clue from Elon Musks post of the fall out city. AGNLF 51 (is a red shift measurement.)

01 June, 10:01
1) of 2
The Big Bang
In 1929 the American astronomer Edwin Hubble discovered that the distances to far-away galaxies were proportional to their redshifts. Redshift occurs when a light source moves away from its observer: the light's apparent wavelength is stretched via the Doppler effect towards the red part of the spectrum. Hubble’s observation implied that distant galaxies were moving away from us, as the furthest galaxies had the fastest apparent velocities. If galaxies are moving away from us, reasoned Hubble, then at some time in the past, they must have been clustered close together.
Hubble’s discovery was the first observational support for Georges Lemaître’s Big Bang theory of the universe, proposed in 1927. Lemaître proposed that the universe expanded explosively from an extremely dense and hot state, and continues to expand today.

asami 107 @asami
01 June, 11:04
I found a report from someone who visited CERN in 2019.
It has a lot of pictures and I hope you find it helpful.
In the report, it says that the next experiment will be in 2021.

https://www.gizmodo.jp/201...

01 June, 12:28
In response asami 107 to her Publication
It is good to have a first person perspective, thanks.

Ana Tate @Anatated
01 June, 10:59
This is in plain site on wikipedia. Experiments are built and simulations run on the super computer. I can’t get th link to stick here, but wiki is easy enouh to find. Also find that super computers are in San Diego, Napal and Catalona. Thise are just a few that popped up first, I’m sure there are many more. Which had me wondering about how the waves of virus occur and where. How do they predict, because they have called all these places in advance. so, virus or magnetic interferance? Why the chip shortage? Do they need them to finish up installing the final computers in the chain? In my mind, every person on earth has been anaylized in one way or another and it all passes through their super computers. Irregular warfare against the population of the entire world?

01 June, 12:31
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
Now your on the right track. This plays a part of what they are doing. There is one end goal for this place, it will be the end of man as we know it. They are into so many things that hurt us its ridiculous.

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
01 June, 09:36
Ok....it this all moves forward w CERN, how is it even possible for any of us to prepare for massive cataclysm/destruction?? It seems like most of us will be toast! Most posted by Charlie Lost in the Woods is helpful info for many but definitely over my head. And knowing it doesn't seem that helpful if we are unable to stop it.
I have seen some of their satanic rituals which have been posted over the last few years but, again, powerless to interrupt any of it. How do the White Hats, the Global Alliance and Space Force/Guardians play into this?

01 June, 12:32
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
Keep checking back and I will explain. You must understand how things work before you can see how they can be stopped.

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
01 June, 09:27
“A blue light seemed to soar up from behind a mountain in the north of the country. It stopped mid-air, then began to move in circles. Within seconds a giant spiral had covered the entire sky. Then a green-blue beam of light shot out from its centre - lasting for ten to 12 minutes before disappearing completely. Onlookers describing it as 'like a big fireball that went around, with a great light around it' and 'a shooting star that spun around and around'.
Important to note is that this was not the first attempt to ‘attack’ the ‘heavens of the gods’, but the second. For on November 2nd, and in a prelude to their receiving the high-energy beam from CERN, the scientists at Ramfjordmoen fired their MF Radar into the upper atmosphere resulting in a partial ‘spiral’ light display described by Catelijne Brokke, Norway, as: “It was big as a full moon, and became larger and larger as a kind of explosion.
https://www.theuniversesol...

01 June, 10:00
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication

01 June, 12:58
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
This is part one of the 3 parts I want you all to get. Nicely done.

01 June, 08:45

01 June, 08:44

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
01 June, 08:38
Did you see their satanic ritual crap and that demon Kali thing they have out front of one of them.

01 June, 10:23
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Yes. They did the same thing when they finished the tunnel right next to the collider. Open celebrations bring them massive energy.

Stop Complaining @TinaR
01 June, 08:28
This? "Because even a small amount of antimatter would make an unbelievably potent fuel. In 2002, a NASA scientist told the press that a raisin-size amount of antimatter could generate enough energy to fuel a rocket to space."

01 June, 10:24
In response Stop Complaining to her Publication
Yes it would. It is very, very powerful. It also does something to humans, can you figure it out?

Ken Conner @Texasdude
01 June, 08:16
what is the God particle. will it open the Gates of Hell, to alternate universes or Destroy our planet/universe??
its Time for GOD to intervene!

01 June, 10:26
In response Ken Conner to his Publication
BINGO! What is the God particle? This is their true objective. Why would they want to know what that is and how it works for?

Tracy Hill @TraZ
01 June, 08:08
“The discussions so far between QuTech and CERN have centered on the potential of high-precision timing and control solutions, such as the open-hardware technology White Rabbit and CERN’s expertise in digital low level radiofrequency (LLRF) control, currently being applied for the precise tuning, stabilisation and synchronisation of RF signals in CERN’s accelerator complex.”

Tracy Hill @TraZ
01 June, 08:11
In response Tracy Hill to her Publication
I am a designer not a techy but this sounds like mass control. Pretty scary stuff. Page history
White Rabbit

White Rabbit provides sub-nanosecond accuracy and picoseconds precision of synchronization for large distributed systems. It also allows for deterministic and reliable data delivery.
White Rabbit allows you to precision time-tag measured data and lets you trigger data taking in large installations while at the same time using the same network to transmit data.

sub-nanosecond synchronization
connecting thousands of nodes
typical distances of 10 km between nodes
Ethernet-based gigabit rate reliable data transfer
fully open hardware, firmware and software
multi-vendor commercially produced hardware

The Vurge @TheVurge
01 June, 06:52

01 June, 07:38
In response The Vurge to his Publication
Thanks for posting Badd!

01 June, 06:39
I am with you. I will be with you even after you stop posting. I will check in in a little while after I dig.

01 June, 07:37
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Thanks Charlie, the time is fast approaching. I was finished already but it was people who felt the truth in what I am saying and wanting to know more that kept me here. Things only get crazier from here.