John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
01 June, 05:50
Ok those who are still with me I need you to do a some homework.

Research CERN. Find out everything you can. What I need you to find for yourself is what happens every time they use the damn thing. What are they looking for. What do people think they are trying to do vs what they say they are. How does the machine work. What is a hard drive. What affect could the machine have on the hard drive. What is anti matter. What affect does anti matter have on humans. How many colliders are there world wide. Where are they and why is location important.

These are things you must understand yourself before we can move forward. Share links and a small description so others can find the way. Let everyone discover together but not be told, this is very important.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana Tate @Anatated
01 June, 10:59
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
This is in plain site on wikipedia. Experiments are built and simulations run on the super computer. I can’t get th link to stick here, but wiki is easy enouh to find. Also find that super computers are in San Diego, Napal and Catalona. Thise are just a few that popped up first, I’m sure there are many more. Which had me wondering about how the waves of virus occur and where. How do they predict, because they have called all these places in advance. so, virus or magnetic interferance? Why the chip shortage? Do they need them to finish up installing the final computers in the chain? In my mind, every person on earth has been anaylized in one way or another and it all passes through their super computers. Irregular warfare against the population of the entire world?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
Now your on the right track. This plays a part of what they are doing. There is one end goal for this place, it will be the end of man as we know it. They are into so many things that hurt us its ridiculous.
12:31 PM - Jun 01, 2021
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Ana Tate @Anatated
01 June, 08:21
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
I am reminded of scripture “Who can take from me that wich is mine? I make, who can unmake?” Nothing can happen that is not a part of his plan.