John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
01 June, 05:50
Ok those who are still with me I need you to do a some homework.

Research CERN. Find out everything you can. What I need you to find for yourself is what happens every time they use the damn thing. What are they looking for. What do people think they are trying to do vs what they say they are. How does the machine work. What is a hard drive. What affect could the machine have on the hard drive. What is anti matter. What affect does anti matter have on humans. How many colliders are there world wide. Where are they and why is location important.

These are things you must understand yourself before we can move forward. Share links and a small description so others can find the way. Let everyone discover together but not be told, this is very important.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
“A blue light seemed to soar up from behind a mountain in the north of the country. It stopped mid-air, then began to move in circles. Within seconds a giant spiral had covered the entire sky. Then a green-blue beam of light shot out from its centre - lasting for ten to 12 minutes before disappearing completely. Onlookers describing it as 'like a big fireball that went around, with a great light around it' and 'a shooting star that spun around and around'.
Important to note is that this was not the first attempt to ‘attack’ the ‘heavens of the gods’, but the second. For on November 2nd, and in a prelude to their receiving the high-energy beam from CERN, the scientists at Ramfjordmoen fired their MF Radar into the upper atmosphere resulting in a partial ‘spiral’ light display described by Catelijne Brokke, Norway, as: “It was big as a full moon, and became larger and larger as a kind of explosion.
https://www.theuniversesol...
09:27 AM - Jun 01, 2021
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LightHolder113 in this post can reply
01 June, 12:58
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
This is part one of the 3 parts I want you all to get. Nicely done.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
01 June, 01:01
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
I’ll help get the truth out however I can! It’s imperative that people grasp the true reality of what we are facing! God Bless, John🙏🤍

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
01 June, 10:00
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication

01 June, 12:59
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Nice Charlie!

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
16 August, 06:36
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication