John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
01 June, 05:50
Ok those who are still with me I need you to do a some homework.

Research CERN. Find out everything you can. What I need you to find for yourself is what happens every time they use the damn thing. What are they looking for. What do people think they are trying to do vs what they say they are. How does the machine work. What is a hard drive. What affect could the machine have on the hard drive. What is anti matter. What affect does anti matter have on humans. How many colliders are there world wide. Where are they and why is location important.

These are things you must understand yourself before we can move forward. Share links and a small description so others can find the way. Let everyone discover together but not be told, this is very important.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
01 June, 08:38
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Did you see their satanic ritual crap and that demon Kali thing they have out front of one of them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
Yes. They did the same thing when they finished the tunnel right next to the collider. Open celebrations bring them massive energy.
10:23 PM - Jun 01, 2021
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from John Qpublic, click on at the bottom under it