John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
01 June, 05:50
Ok those who are still with me I need you to do a some homework.

Research CERN. Find out everything you can. What I need you to find for yourself is what happens every time they use the damn thing. What are they looking for. What do people think they are trying to do vs what they say they are. How does the machine work. What is a hard drive. What affect could the machine have on the hard drive. What is anti matter. What affect does anti matter have on humans. How many colliders are there world wide. Where are they and why is location important.

These are things you must understand yourself before we can move forward. Share links and a small description so others can find the way. Let everyone discover together but not be told, this is very important.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracy Hill @TraZ
01 June, 08:08
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
“The discussions so far between QuTech and CERN have centered on the potential of high-precision timing and control solutions, such as the open-hardware technology White Rabbit and CERN’s expertise in digital low level radiofrequency (LLRF) control, currently being applied for the precise tuning, stabilisation and synchronisation of RF signals in CERN’s accelerator complex.”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracy Hill @TraZ
I am a designer not a techy but this sounds like mass control. Pretty scary stuff. Page history
White Rabbit

White Rabbit provides sub-nanosecond accuracy and picoseconds precision of synchronization for large distributed systems. It also allows for deterministic and reliable data delivery.
White Rabbit allows you to precision time-tag measured data and lets you trigger data taking in large installations while at the same time using the same network to transmit data.

sub-nanosecond synchronization
connecting thousands of nodes
typical distances of 10 km between nodes
Ethernet-based gigabit rate reliable data transfer
fully open hardware, firmware and software
multi-vendor commercially produced hardware
08:11 AM - Jun 01, 2021
In response Tracy Hill to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TraZ in this post can reply
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
01 June, 10:27
In response Tracy Hill to her Publication
You pretty much nailed it. Mass control. More coming in a post.