Jim Jordan @JimJordan
I have finally decided to join ANONUP. This decision was based on the fact that we live in a world of fake social media that serves for the interests of the Big Tech and the Democrat establishment.

The exchange of thoughts and ideas is a healthy process for each democratic state. The ignorance and radical confrontation to any political opposition equals populism and oppression. Every patriot feels the urge to express the huge revolt accumulated from the unfair and dangerous policies by the government.

Our unity will lead us to victory. Glad to join the army of patriots! πŸ’ͺπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

#MAGA #Trump #wwg1wga #STOPTHESTEAL #Potus #realdonaldtrump #Republican #Trump2020 #ElectionFraud #deplorables #Freedom #WhiteHouse
08:12 PM - May 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by JimJordan in this post can reply
JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
19 May, 10:20
In response Jim Jordan to his Publication
Welcome Senator Jordan = = = > < >
Let's Fight the Good Fight = = = > < >
Many Blessings to you Sir = = = > < >

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
18 May, 08:21
it is you!!!!!!!!!!!!!..i thought for a moment...a senator on ;here..anyway...fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. i love the way you fight for us. i know you try. please dont quit...we havent got enough true republicans onboard. there are just a hand full left. im sure you get disgused and get dishearten..but please dont give up. let marjorie give you a pep talk. welcome to the group. love you...oh hi to president trump from me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blessedfrom Ohio @BlessedfromOhio
17 May, 11:36
Welcome to Anonup! Thank you for serving us in Ohio!!! You are doing a wonderful job!!

robin fineman @RobinD
15 May, 12:18
Welcome! Thank you for working so hard for the ppl!!

Alberta Patriot @AlbertaPatriot
15 May, 12:53
Welcome

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
14 May, 11:35
welcome to the truth

Darlene Sully @JDSully
14 May, 11:31
Welcome Mr Jordon here in Australia we are hoping for a miracle from our big brother America to transform the world to a peaceful and loving world wide community, to help the young the elderly and our wonderful soldiers who serve and served each country.

Ladyinthe Lake @LadyintheLake24
14 May, 09:51
WELCOME.

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
14 May, 09:44
Welcome!πŸ‘:))

Chris Webb @Cwebb
13 May, 06:35
I really hope this is you and i hope you are really about what you have been saying about the sorry state of affairs in this country. If so then keep up the good work.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
11 May, 08:54
You're one of a handful in DC that most of us trust and actually WANT to hear from. We welcome you. Please keep us posted.

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
11 May, 11:53
Welcome Mr. Jordan!
#MAGA #wwg1wga #GodWins #Biblical

Cindie Wilson @Ms_American_Pie
11 May, 10:38
Jim, we need to get dewine out.. will you help?

Teri Wood @charmtess
11 May, 10:38
Welcome Jim! Very few of you left that I respect!

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
11 May, 10:37
Too bad you're NOT Jim Jordan. But shills and trolls gotta shill and troll for followers.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
11 May, 10:36

MiSuzie Q.. @MiSuzieQ
11 May, 10:35
Welcome Congressman! Glad to have you here with true patriots!

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
11 May, 10:05
Welcome! We are glad to have you!

Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
11 May, 10:04
My favorite Jim Jordan!? Can it be?! You are a voice for the people. AND THE PEOPLE KNOW AND APPRECIATE IT!

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
11 May, 10:04
Welcome Congressman . Good place to be .

Retta Fulmer @RCFulmer
11 May, 09:18
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWelcome! Glad that joined us here!!!!

Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
11 May, 09:17
Welcome !! There are patriots from all over the world here!!
πŸ•ŠπŸ¦‹πŸ˜ŠπŸΈ

Christina Garner @HouseofChristina
11 May, 08:34
EXCELLENT!!! WELCOME, SO GLAD YOURE HERE!!

Teresa Connor @TreFaithHopeLove
11 May, 08:16
not sure i want much attention to this site but if it will help and its really you...

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
11 May, 08:06
Dear Mr. Jordan, My husband and i live in Gahanna Ohio and we just want to say that you are doing an exceptonally great job at putting these corrupt politicians on notice that "We the people" are watching and will probably never vote for 98% of house and senate after the corruption finally breaks wide open! You sir will go straight to the top of leading America to justice and freedom! Keep giving Fauci hell and put him away where he belongs! May God bless you and your Family. Thank you again! WWG1WGA

Kayla Jones @kjonesq
11 May, 08:04
We love u here. Thank you for being a patriot and standing up for our freedoms!!!!

Truth Seeker - Ο‰ @Truthseeker09
11 May, 07:57
Definitelly RIGHT CHOICE FOR DEFENDER OF NORTH WALL
against WHITE WALKERS :)

US HERO which I personally Admire for your Bravery in fight
with ENEMY on political battlefield :)

Welcome on BOARD of RESISTANCE Jim :)

https://youtu.be/jcfcZfgyz...

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
11 May, 07:42
MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT πŸ™

Hardy Boyz @Veritas_Vida
11 May, 07:21
Welcome!

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
11 May, 07:12
Glad to have you with us Jimmy! Now bring a few good men over with you! Let us know what you need! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ