Field of Light @EartherealArts
WATCH the ORIGINAL & UNEDITED footage of 911.

"What you watched on your television and what actually happened that day are completely different."
03:22 PM - May 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by EartherealArts in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
07 May, 08:44
In response Field of Light to his Publication
I knew there was accusations of GWB and McCain focused on developing another money laundering event (war) to feed the lifestyles of the cabal but this is just so damn reptilian, cold-blooded horror. Need to share to all who are still in zombie dreamland.

Do you have the links to these videos or have they been scrubbed from the internet? Definitely want to share this info.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 May, 09:58
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Usually I include the link, but CBK has stamped the videos with her acct address, so I refrained. Thank you for asking. https://t.me/cbknews

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
07 May, 02:58
DS are Bottom Feeders. Disclosure is coming & these creeps are going to have to face justice, one way or another. Their secrets are not going to be covered anymore.

Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
06 May, 09:56

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
05 May, 10:27
This is just one of the huge lies we are fighting to destroy Great Video

05 May, 10:37
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
LIES of our LIFE TIME, and of our parents and grandparents timelines.

Every person's frame of reference is being altered.

A while back I had read that MLK was alive. The well supported evidence was quite convincing. If indeed true, that would be another one for the list. The cornerstones of our matrix rewritten.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
07 May, 03:10
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
911 was our Generation’s Titanic. God Bless every Soul that had their life cut short & changed the future for so many. These Evil perps that had part in this will pay one way or another. The truth is known to many & more WILL be waking up. They lost, the Light, Love & Father God are in charge. Our Future looks so bright we just need to stay focused.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
05 May, 09:38
I took a firefighting class taught by the Battalion Chief who was in charge that day. I watched a grown man shake and cry just at the memory. He regained his composure and continued the class. Few have seen some of the footage firefighters have seen. Disgusting that these demons have done such horrors to other humans. I am ready to end the movie.

05 May, 10:25
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
I can't imagine the trauma. So many brave people risking their lives for months. The long term cost to their physical and mental health, was a tremendous amount to bare. And, the heroic canines, too.

QueeN Zlander @iamnowhere
05 May, 09:23
"THE BIG LIE" = 77 (English Ordinal)

"CBKNEWS" = 77 (English Ordinal)

Carolyn Bessette-Kennedy > CBK?

QueeN Zlander @iamnowhere
05 May, 10:58
In response QueeN Zlander to his Publication
"THE BIG LIE" = 77 (English Ordinal)

"THE BIGGER LIE" = 107 (English Ordinal)

"THE BIGGEST LIE" = 128 (English Ordinal)

💧#4012 >

When this is finished a much bigger graphic will be needed.
MUCH BIGGER!
BIGGEST POLITICAL SCANDAL IN AMERICAN HISTORY.
Q

Photo's x8 >>>>>>>>

05 May, 03:57
Part 2

05 May, 03:57
Part 3

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
07 May, 03:17
this was my biggest redpill moment. i also remember that day Brian Williams talking about this was "America's New Pearl Harbor". days later i see a letter to the editor in my local paper - someone saying if we want to know the truth about 9/11 go to the project for a new american century and shared a link to a particular document. i already had many red flags about that day so i dove in and read the document (which was removed weeks later). it spoke of america needing a "new pearl harbor" type event to get americans behind the idea of a middle east invasion. i shared it with family and friends saying "our own government was behind this" - but was dismissed - even verbally attacked - as they were all already behind the GET BIN LADEN/GET EVEN insanity.

05 May, 03:56
Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

05 May, 03:55
Part 7

05 May, 03:55
Part 8

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
07 May, 03:17
I will never forget that horrible day! Never.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
05 May, 03:48
🤬........ Ba$tards ..... 🤬

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
05 May, 03:31
Plenty of people on roof tops in the city were watching and recording and never saw or filmed planes. I saw one video where a friend joined them on the roof top and said to them the media was reporting planes hitting the buildings and they were arguing with her that it was bullshit, no planes. Take a look at what was happening at the Booker school Bush was visiting on 9/11. He had the children incanting Kite Plane Must Hit Steel and then the teacher asked them to "bow" and pick up their book about a Goat and read the title. https://www.youtube.com/wa...

05 May, 03:43
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
For most of us, that this was an inside job is old news. Great to have this archived footage to share with those just starting to open their eyes and mind.

I've always been creeped out by that BUSH classroom clip. For many reasons. Spelling it right out for us. But mostly that they would teach children in that way. I realize it was a popular method then, but I find it dehumanizing and appalling.