Field of Light @EartherealArts
05 May, 03:22
WATCH the ORIGINAL & UNEDITED footage of 911.

"What you watched on your television and what actually happened that day are completely different."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
07 May, 08:44
In response Field of Light to his Publication
I knew there was accusations of GWB and McCain focused on developing another money laundering event (war) to feed the lifestyles of the cabal but this is just so damn reptilian, cold-blooded horror. Need to share to all who are still in zombie dreamland.

Do you have the links to these videos or have they been scrubbed from the internet? Definitely want to share this info.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Field of Light @EartherealArts
Usually I include the link, but CBK has stamped the videos with her acct address, so I refrained. Thank you for asking. https://t.me/cbknews
09:58 AM - May 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by EartherealArts in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
07 May, 10:27
In response Field of Light to his Publication
yes I understand, nice work regardless ... I sent my sleeping pats the link to this page ... wish they would join and learn on their own, guess they like the safety of their own ideas.