Field of Light @EartherealArts
05 May, 03:22
WATCH the ORIGINAL & UNEDITED footage of 911.

"What you watched on your television and what actually happened that day are completely different."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by EartherealArts in this post can reply
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
07 May, 03:17
In response Field of Light to his Publication
this was my biggest redpill moment. i also remember that day Brian Williams talking about this was "America's New Pearl Harbor". days later i see a letter to the editor in my local paper - someone saying if we want to know the truth about 9/11 go to the project for a new american century and shared a link to a particular document. i already had many red flags about that day so i dove in and read the document (which was removed weeks later). it spoke of america needing a "new pearl harbor" type event to get americans behind the idea of a middle east invasion. i shared it with family and friends saying "our own government was behind this" - but was dismissed - even verbally attacked - as they were all already behind the GET BIN LADEN/GET EVEN insanity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Field of Light @EartherealArts
07 May, 10:05
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
LIFE TIMES of LIES. Ours, our parents, our grandparents. Challenging to turn the tide when so many are swept up in the tsunami of emotions. How powerful is that black box? Programming humanity to believe things they never physically saw.

2020, especially, was the year all COMMON SENSE disappeared.