Field of Light @EartherealArts
05 May, 03:22
WATCH the ORIGINAL & UNEDITED footage of 911.

"What you watched on your television and what actually happened that day are completely different."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
05 May, 03:31
In response Field of Light to his Publication
Plenty of people on roof tops in the city were watching and recording and never saw or filmed planes. I saw one video where a friend joined them on the roof top and said to them the media was reporting planes hitting the buildings and they were arguing with her that it was bullshit, no planes. Take a look at what was happening at the Booker school Bush was visiting on 9/11. He had the children incanting Kite Plane Must Hit Steel and then the teacher asked them to "bow" and pick up their book about a Goat and read the title. https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Field of Light @EartherealArts
For most of us, that this was an inside job is old news. Great to have this archived footage to share with those just starting to open their eyes and mind.

I've always been creeped out by that BUSH classroom clip. For many reasons. Spelling it right out for us. But mostly that they would teach children in that way. I realize it was a popular method then, but I find it dehumanizing and appalling.
03:43 PM - May 05, 2021
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by EartherealArts in this post can reply
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
05 May, 10:48
And when the secret service person whispered into Bush's ear (in the classroom in front of the children reading) that the plane had hit--or actually the explosives set off--that was the second tower. He was told about the first tower before he even went into the school. There is a very special place in hell for all the psychopathic globalists!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
05 May, 03:49
And yet most people still believe the fake narrative.