Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
Two videos on 911 were posted here on AnonUp yesterday by @Emandlio and @Anne72 ... anyway, I spliced them together and added some text. I'm "somewhat" into CGI and when someone brings up it's possible use one of the first things I look for is the background. The sky is blue and very clear which makes for easily produced CGI material; however, one "must" watch the layering in order for things to turn out correctly. Also, having been a team member of a few USAF aircraft crash investigation teams/boards -- there are some issues for me, some of which I point out in this video.
06:49 PM - Feb 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by cmbwsu in this post can reply
Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
12 March, 11:09
In response Bob Enslow to his Publication
Look at this one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
12 March, 11:12
In response Annie AnonLover to her Publication
Thanks for that. I've seen this several times; but, brain dumped downloading each and every time -- got it now though, thanks to you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
12 March, 10:56
Here's another one -- again, no plane!

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Out there Or not @outthereornot
12 March, 09:45
Building 7 did not kill itself.

Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
12 March, 09:25
This one is interesting, a fake verse an original!!

Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
12 March, 09:19
Exactly, the amature video's are quite blurry. I came across this one where you can see some explosions going off on randome floor
levels.

Oakley Clark @COPatriot7
12 March, 09:57
In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication
Just wow! Is that building 7?

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
12 March, 08:57
Yes.

Rick Ofalltrades @mrbass1986
01 March, 08:52
Maybe this video has something to do with "the envelopes" at Pappy Bush's funeral,...... you know the one that made Jeb look like he saw a ghost, or maybe he saw the evidence that his father gave them "everything" and turned on every one of them?

Robert Travers @Robert1957
01 March, 04:04
Great work!

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
01 March, 02:55
Nice splice!

1776 Again @BludGeonT
01 March, 02:30
This was to stop Gesara ultimately right, to side track the world?

Share this with people that are complaining about the plan taking too long thinking that we can just go in and start arresting people via military before its time and remind them that this is what the DS did to prevent Gesara by distracting the world last time resulting in millions of deaths worldwide from a 2 decade false war.

The "plan" is trying to prevent something catastrophic from happening, something that would make 9/11 look like child's play. These people are pure evil and they aren't afraid to die thinking that they'll become gods with satan and would have no problem taking out humanity on their way there.

If it takes waiting a few more short months in the struggle we're living in now to prevent the human race from becoming extinct, then I'm going to be a very patient person - we have our part of the plan, let our leaders do their part.

I trust the plan, God Bless you all.

Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
01 March, 02:46
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
Bingo!

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
01 March, 02:58
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
2 towers Wt7 7+2=9 Symbol 9 is GOD 2 towers fall GOD HAS FALLIN was the deepstates message in plain sight! Under WT7 was the gold to start NESARA They then sent their crews in to clean up and remove the gold.

Sam Brown @sambrown
01 March, 01:54
Ok, check this out

Julie Casey @Trump2023
02 March, 07:45
In response Sam Brown to his Publication
Even when they see it with their own eyes some are not going to be able to believe it, that our government would actually kill our families and blow up New York City. Im still in Shock

Lisa Coll @Lisbet45
01 March, 01:35
Just...wow

Jim Jones @Jrjones4169
01 March, 12:58
WOW

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
01 March, 12:50
JOSHUA

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
01 March, 12:49
I was asleep for so long but now I'm wide awake.

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
01 March, 12:45
thank you for putting this together. I have been awake about 911 for many years & watched clips/evidence in various places, but this is a great video/perfect expert explanation for sharing!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
01 March, 12:43
I have often wondered why the wings of the plane did not rupture from the fuselage on impact with a fortified steel building. Also why there was no fuselage on the ground at the Pentagon.

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

U.C. Patriot @UCPatriot
01 March, 12:41
I was in NYC and turned the corner of 13th St and 5th Avenue at 8:46 that morning with a straight visual down 5th Avenue to the WTC. I saw an explosion outward, but no plane hitting the tower. cognitive dissonance, but I figured I just missed the plane by seconds. I no longer believe there was a plane to miss seeing.

Shaky Dolphin @ShakyDolphin
01 March, 12:38
Our ENTIRE WORLD history will soon need to be completely rewritten. 9/11 is the flea on the tick of the dog's tail.

Truth Angel @TruthAngel
01 March, 12:34

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
01 March, 12:31
@cmbwsu
This is one of their reconstructed video's or clips. They made at least 5 of these.

Mihai Creanga @Mihaicreanga635
01 March, 12:17

Marilyn Littleton @Mally53
01 March, 07:37
they killed so many innocent people 😪