John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
If freedom entailed giving you a house with 50 acres, cattle, pigs, chicken etc. along with the equipment to farm on it and the promise you would live a safe life but in return you had to give up all electronics but a basic phone would you still want it?
11:43 PM - Apr 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
21 April, 11:54
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Who knows, maybe the future will offer the best of both worlds?

(Hopium dealer 🙋‍♂️)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 April, 12:06
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
Don't forget to save some of that for yourself :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
20 April, 05:43
That would be a beautiful peaceful life...Biss❤️

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
20 April, 08:33
In response Talaga Nightss to her Publication
*Bliss🤦🏼‍♀️

asami 107 @asami
20 April, 01:32
If you rewind the hands of the clock and before you meet someone you admire, the answer is yes!
Yes! Yes! Yes!

On a sunny day, I till the soil, and on a rainy day, I read a book quietly.
I have no hesitation in thinking about the future where we will be monitored by nano-chips and electronic devices.

However, losing access to people who live in distant countries makes my eyes darker than you can imagine.

It is a very troubling question, even though there is only one answer.

20 April, 07:13
In response asami 107 to her Publication
You hit the nail on the head. While it may be heaven now, how long would it stay that way? The world is what we make it, with each person making their own choice it can be a heaven for all.

Kevin Askew @KevPatriot
20 April, 07:52
Yes...Sounds like heaven 😀

20 April, 07:05
In response Kevin Askew to his Publication
It does, doesn't it? When I give it up that is my goal.

Pink Totter @Totter
20 April, 02:49
It would be giving up a few acres, and gaining pigs... have had pigs of the mini type, not interested in pigs. TV don't watch at all, but not sure if I'd give up wifi, it keeps us connected with the rest of the world. During our busy season we are putting in 13-16 hour days, 7 days a week... and sometimes it's even longer. Doesn't leave much time to keep up with what's going on or socialize.

The 50 acres of freedom may seem like paradise, but it can be isolating without outside connections.

20 April, 06:54
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Oh you still get basic phone service and you are free to get together with whomever you wish. How to videos were even suggested, which were a great idea. I don't think isolation is ever freedom, I believe it is torture.

Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
20 April, 02:47
🤠pretty much made that choice 28 years ago...no regrets! and it wasn't given to me

20 April, 06:51
In response Gunslinger Girl to her Publication
Outstanding. Enjoy!

Mcken Shel @Sheldaa41471437
20 April, 02:47
my fondest childhood memorys! milking the cows, slopping the pigs, riding the horse and fetching the rooster from the neighbors . wasnt a big farm, but the best memories.

20 April, 06:50
In response Mcken Shel to her Publication
It is all about nature. We need to be connected to it.

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
20 April, 02:46
absolutely. Tired of this matrix

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
20 April, 02:35
I would rather be 24/7 at concerts with millions of people..

20 April, 06:49
In response General Khaos to his Publication
One suggestion, wear earplugs. Later in life you will be sooo glad you did. I have Notre Dame going off non stop.

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
20 April, 02:33
Backwards for me....but some would.

20 April, 06:45
In response General Khaos to his Publication
I have received a ton of replies that would happily do it. While I agree with that my best friend does not. And this is why we are strong, because it takes more than wood to make a sturdy house.

John Tiger @JohnTiger
20 April, 01:17
I would accept gladly
but I would try and break a deal to have *some* tech.

20 April, 01:33
In response John Tiger to his Publication
How to videos only?

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
20 April, 12:43
No. If I want that I will build it myself. Still, would love to give up all electronics, if I could.

20 April, 01:09
In response Seventeen Frogs to his Publication
My fren you can do anything you set your mind to, I'm sure of it!

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
20 April, 12:29
YESSSSS!!

Jamie Designs @Catknit77
20 April, 12:28
This feel like my dream life. My mom was a farmer, and I used to milk cows and throw hay bales for a job (with lots of farm cat friends). However, it’s hard to think of not “duckduckgo-ing” an answer to something, watching how-to videos, looking up health (which I probably wouldn’t need), or knitting patterns!

20 April, 01:07
In response Jamie Designs to her Publication
Agreed, to to videos are the only thing allowed. I threw hay myself for 4 years starting at 12. Did a crap job for a few years but by 16 I was a solid block of muscle. Developed a really bad habit to keep the chafe out of my mouth though, I'm sure a lot of us did.

Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
20 April, 12:27
Sounds great, but Im afraid I would need some sort of a emergency beacon. Knowing me, I'd get lost on my own land. At least a couple three times, anway! 😁

20 April, 01:05
In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication
KEK! Big water bottles and jerky provided!

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
20 April, 12:25
hmm yes to cell phone bye bye , as i would have much to learn, access to internet for information ( but no social media kek) as for drama of internet bye bye 😁

20 April, 01:04
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
O.k. so that people can learn the internet stays active but only how to videos are allowed. Sound good?

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
20 April, 12:20
Not trying to stir the pot but the real freedom I would love to see is God gives every human the liberty to be who they were designed to be. imho

20 April, 01:02
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
Not stirring the pot, I actually said the same thing yesterday. To me being with the Lord is the ultimate in freedom.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 April, 12:18
Sounds like heaven!

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
20 April, 12:17
I'd throw myself at it in a heartbeat 💚 cellphones were the beginning of the end...

20 April, 01:00
In response white light to his Publication
I do not disagree at all. I have said for some time now that the beast is actually tech.

Andrea Elliott @Andieve71
20 April, 12:10
Giving/receiving those things sound great, but it is truly impossible to promise a safe life to anyone. I do hope for the day it can be achieved.

20 April, 12:57
In response Andrea Elliott to her Publication
Agreed.

DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
19 April, 11:59
yes indeed. i so long for that lifestyle once again! 🙏🇱🇷🙅♥️

20 April, 12:04
In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication
Amen. If I could be promised that I would vanish. Except for the barn dances. Gotta have people interaction some how kek. 😁

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
19 April, 11:52
Lived it. 185 acres....wasn't hard at all. I'm more stressed now than when I grew up on the farm. Cattle, horses, sheep, pigs, turkeys, chickens, cats, dogs, mice, rats.......Life was easy then. Seriously.

I had my chores. What an unbelievable experience. I loved every minute of it, except in the dead of Winter. That sucked.

I had a phone & a TV...and a LOT of pets.

20 April, 12:03
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
About the same here minus a lot of those acres. It was hard at times but it was rewarding, I really miss it. I feel sorry for those who have never known anything but the city. I really do.
We had a T.V. but almost everyday we were out until 9-10pm doing something active and fun. Hard to find kids that do that now days.

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
19 April, 11:49
yep!

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
19 April, 11:46
That is a HUGE UPGRADE from 40 acres and a mule! I'm all in...

20 April, 12:00
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
KEK, me too!

Future Lori @FutureLori
19 April, 11:44
YES ... and my children would like their 50 acres and gladly give up the things of this age as well.

19 April, 11:58
In response Future Lori to her Publication
I agree totally but one of my best friends here with me said no. Kind of shocked me but even though he knows what is happening he loves the internet.