John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
19 April, 11:43
If freedom entailed giving you a house with 50 acres, cattle, pigs, chicken etc. along with the equipment to farm on it and the promise you would live a safe life but in return you had to give up all electronics but a basic phone would you still want it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
It would be giving up a few acres, and gaining pigs... have had pigs of the mini type, not interested in pigs. TV don't watch at all, but not sure if I'd give up wifi, it keeps us connected with the rest of the world. During our busy season we are putting in 13-16 hour days, 7 days a week... and sometimes it's even longer. Doesn't leave much time to keep up with what's going on or socialize.

The 50 acres of freedom may seem like paradise, but it can be isolating without outside connections.
02:49 AM - Apr 20, 2021
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Totter in this post can reply
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
20 April, 06:54
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Oh you still get basic phone service and you are free to get together with whomever you wish. How to videos were even suggested, which were a great idea. I don't think isolation is ever freedom, I believe it is torture.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
20 April, 09:47
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Prefer laptop to cell phone any day, but I'm one of those people who forgets to take the cell phone out of my purse when I get home, it's only used for calls when on the road. The electronics is up the person using it, you tend to find what you are looking for. At this time I'd be lost without them, it's been rough the last years, and heartening to find others in the same place.