John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
19 April, 11:43
If freedom entailed giving you a house with 50 acres, cattle, pigs, chicken etc. along with the equipment to farm on it and the promise you would live a safe life but in return you had to give up all electronics but a basic phone would you still want it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
19 April, 11:52
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Lived it. 185 acres....wasn't hard at all. I'm more stressed now than when I grew up on the farm. Cattle, horses, sheep, pigs, turkeys, chickens, cats, dogs, mice, rats.......Life was easy then. Seriously.

I had my chores. What an unbelievable experience. I loved every minute of it, except in the dead of Winter. That sucked.

I had a phone & a TV...and a LOT of pets.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
About the same here minus a lot of those acres. It was hard at times but it was rewarding, I really miss it. I feel sorry for those who have never known anything but the city. I really do.
We had a T.V. but almost everyday we were out until 9-10pm doing something active and fun. Hard to find kids that do that now days.
12:03 AM - Apr 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from John Qpublic, click on at the bottom under it