John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
19 April, 11:43
If freedom entailed giving you a house with 50 acres, cattle, pigs, chicken etc. along with the equipment to farm on it and the promise you would live a safe life but in return you had to give up all electronics but a basic phone would you still want it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall @QTip75
Not trying to stir the pot but the real freedom I would love to see is God gives every human the liberty to be who they were designed to be. imho
12:20 AM - Apr 20, 2021
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QTip75 in this post can reply
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
20 April, 01:02
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
Not stirring the pot, I actually said the same thing yesterday. To me being with the Lord is the ultimate in freedom.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
20 April, 01:15
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Really love the question you raised. I think we should all get back to our roots and try to grow our own food and tend to animals etc. my sister lives off the land and has a farm and lots of kids. She loves her life. No one taught her how to do any of it either. Really have faith that the QFS is real and the world will be filled with a diversity of talents. How God intended. I’m a musician, myself. My fondest memories of childhood was going to my great grandparents farm. they had an organic farm and never knew/used the word “organic“. The best IS yet to come!