John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
19 April, 11:43
If freedom entailed giving you a house with 50 acres, cattle, pigs, chicken etc. along with the equipment to farm on it and the promise you would live a safe life but in return you had to give up all electronics but a basic phone would you still want it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
asami 107 @asami
20 April, 01:32
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
If you rewind the hands of the clock and before you meet someone you admire, the answer is yes!
Yes! Yes! Yes!

On a sunny day, I till the soil, and on a rainy day, I read a book quietly.
I have no hesitation in thinking about the future where we will be monitored by nano-chips and electronic devices.

However, losing access to people who live in distant countries makes my eyes darker than you can imagine.

It is a very troubling question, even though there is only one answer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
You hit the nail on the head. While it may be heaven now, how long would it stay that way? The world is what we make it, with each person making their own choice it can be a heaven for all.
07:13 PM - Apr 20, 2021
In response asami 107 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from John Qpublic, click on at the bottom under it