John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
19 April, 11:43
If freedom entailed giving you a house with 50 acres, cattle, pigs, chicken etc. along with the equipment to farm on it and the promise you would live a safe life but in return you had to give up all electronics but a basic phone would you still want it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jamie Designs @Catknit77
20 April, 12:28
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
This feel like my dream life. My mom was a farmer, and I used to milk cows and throw hay bales for a job (with lots of farm cat friends). However, it’s hard to think of not “duckduckgo-ing” an answer to something, watching how-to videos, looking up health (which I probably wouldn’t need), or knitting patterns!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Agreed, to to videos are the only thing allowed. I threw hay myself for 4 years starting at 12. Did a crap job for a few years but by 16 I was a solid block of muscle. Developed a really bad habit to keep the chafe out of my mouth though, I'm sure a lot of us did.
01:07 AM - Apr 20, 2021
In response Jamie Designs to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Jamie Designs @Catknit77
20 April, 01:33
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Well if there are videos, then okay! I agree it was good for muscles! That was 26 years ago. I didn’t know about chafe but I think my hands are still cracked from working with acid solutions and possibly from being around pesticides. I remember getting a bad ear spasm after I was working around corn, and since had the same effect around farm/corn fields.

20 April, 01:37
In response Jamie Designs to her Publication
You had the not so fun jobs than, bummer. I pushed the wire or was in the loft with two hooks. At 14 is when it got exciting and I could actually throw. So did you ever play in the silos even though you hated the corn?