Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Those that hurt children are going to be wiped out. Many have already been wiped out.

If [you’re] reading this, and you hurt children, your day is coming SOON!
01:10 AM - Apr 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
20 April, 10:04
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
God bless you and all of the military. I will be forever grateful. I pray for all of you each day. I know God is smiling at you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
18 April, 11:18
Thank you Jesus #SaveTheChildrenWorldwide 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 April, 10:32
We need to eradicate it from this planet forever!

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
18 April, 05:55
i know a girl who is 25 now but was abused by her uncle when she was around 10 years old.she went to tell her fathers family about it this year and they attacked her and didnt believed her but protected the man because he gives them all money . i hope Hod knows who this man is and makes justice . i hope all these kind of situations that are secret inside the families come out in the day of justice . She needs that justice and every child who is abused at home

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
18 April, 05:57
In response Ely Piteda⭐️ to her Publication
God will take care of all matters of Justice, more so than any of us could possibly imagine ... we give it all to God.

Cherie Ceci @ShortBusCherie
18 April, 10:33
In response Ely Piteda⭐️ to her Publication
I have a similar story. My Aunt eventually filed for divorce. She wanted me to speak up. She was not a good mother and I wouldn't. She was awarded my niece and nephew anyway. I never heard from him again until my wedding when I received a generous check.

Annie D-W @Annie172123
18 April, 05:23

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
18 April, 05:02
Was that Lin Wood pointing out 4 past Presidents as
Traffickers a marker... I think it is a 2x4 to the face marker
for them

Bro Crow @Brocrow
18 April, 04:36
❤🇱🇷💪✔

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
18 April, 04:24
I was going to repost this but the repost count is at 187.

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
18 April, 04:20
Amen Doq 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 Send those demons back to hell

Jolanda Ligtenberg @Jolanda
18 April, 04:00
Amen 🙏❤️

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
18 April, 02:50
Amen

Amanda Florida Girl @AmandaMAGA
18 April, 02:08
It amazes me how many people are blind to the child traffic industry. I told a couple today that had no clue! They were going to look it up.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
18 April, 04:46
In response Amanda Florida Girl to her Publication
Sad and Unbelievable on that..
those of us who know and think we can handle what is really
going on and how big it all is...it is worse

God Wins donated @GR2021
19 April, 12:17
In response Amanda Florida Girl to her Publication
It is shocking that people believe that children go missing because either parents may have kidnapped them. Made me frustrated and angry at the same time ... so i asked this group of friends if 7000000+ parents kidnap their children? there was silence. I left them with that thought .

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
18 April, 01:35
yes sir!

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
18 April, 04:24
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
Yep.

Patriot 55_ @Patriot55
20 April, 10:06
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
Mk 9:42

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
18 April, 11:51
A.L.L. OF. T.H.E.M.!
#DoNotTouchTheChildren #GodWins

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
18 April, 11:43
All of them.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
18 April, 11:24
Thanks be to God!

DO NO HARM TO THE CHILDREN.

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
18 April, 11:18
Justice
For
Kids

is coming!!!

#GodWins #goodwins
#KennedyVision

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
19 April, 10:11
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
20 April, 10:20
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
Luv Ya Tiff! ❤️

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
18 April, 10:34
Q#2051 —> “These people need to ALL be ELIMINATED.”

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
18 April, 11:28
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
PEDO/PEDOVORE ALERT!!

WE CAN HEAR YOU BREATHING
WE CAN __SMELL__ YOU

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
18 April, 02:05
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
The pictures of those assholes in those bunny outfits really piss me off, as do the ones of them carrying terrified children in cages.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
18 April, 07:02
on ne touche pas un enfant 😎..que justice arrive

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
18 April, 06:09

Bee Bee @BxAx17
18 April, 04:34
Every child is my child
No mercy for [them]
#NCSWIC

ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
18 April, 02:41
There is no escape.

RED IN PENNSYLVANIA @RED_IN_PA
18 April, 02:31
As someone who was almost nabbed by someone working for the American Red Cross when I was a child......reading this makes me glad. Really glad.

karen hennigar @zeffwood
18 April, 02:28

SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
18 April, 02:19

Robin Lages @Robinbird
18 April, 03:47
In response SJ. Rocks to her Publication
Jim Caviezel is such a wonderful human being. He gives me hope that we will survive this evil if we all stand together.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
18 April, 02:02
Amen Brother. Bring the Pain!

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
18 April, 02:15
Some "so called security analytics" (British Cabal agents)
in my country try to FEARMONGER of coming war.

In fact, UKRAINE IS PEDO CABAL which fund BIDEN PEDO agenda from oil transport fee from RUSSIA. PERIOD.
Vrbětice Ammunition Depot "blast" was only coverup to hide,

that ammunition was already sold into UKRAINE war and depot was nearly empty...

I am not judge, nor jury, but on 5D there is NO HIDING ...
GOD STANDS FIRM on USA+ RUSSIAN SIDE. PERIOD.

So what "incoming WW3" :) I dont mess into mortal war agenda,
but one thing i know for 1.000.000.000% Sure.

POWER BEHIND GEORGE will WIPE OUT all DRACO from this Star System :) It is TIME.

https://youtu.be/WoOSGCoAX...

karys k3lly @karys
18 April, 01:47
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 YES YES, AMEN. And THANK YOU.