Doq Holliday @doqholliday
18 April, 01:10
Those that hurt children are going to be wiped out. Many have already been wiped out.

If [you’re] reading this, and you hurt children, your day is coming SOON!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
i know a girl who is 25 now but was abused by her uncle when she was around 10 years old.she went to tell her fathers family about it this year and they attacked her and didnt believed her but protected the man because he gives them all money . i hope Hod knows who this man is and makes justice . i hope all these kind of situations that are secret inside the families come out in the day of justice . She needs that justice and every child who is abused at home
05:55 PM - Apr 18, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QGateKeeper in this post can reply
Cherie Ceci @ShortBusCherie
18 April, 10:33
In response Ely Piteda⭐️ to her Publication
I have a similar story. My Aunt eventually filed for divorce. She wanted me to speak up. She was not a good mother and I wouldn't. She was awarded my niece and nephew anyway. I never heard from him again until my wedding when I received a generous check.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
18 April, 05:57
In response Ely Piteda⭐️ to her Publication
God will take care of all matters of Justice, more so than any of us could possibly imagine ... we give it all to God.