Doq Holliday @doqholliday
18 April, 01:10
Those that hurt children are going to be wiped out. Many have already been wiped out.

If [you’re] reading this, and you hurt children, your day is coming SOON!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amanda Florida Girl @AmandaMAGA
It amazes me how many people are blind to the child traffic industry. I told a couple today that had no clue! They were going to look it up.
02:08 PM - Apr 18, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AmandaMAGA in this post can reply
God Wins donated @GR2021
19 April, 12:17
In response Amanda Florida Girl to her Publication
It is shocking that people believe that children go missing because either parents may have kidnapped them. Made me frustrated and angry at the same time ... so i asked this group of friends if 7000000+ parents kidnap their children? there was silence. I left them with that thought .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins donated @GR2021
19 April, 12:18
In response God Wins to her Publication
correction 700,000

19 April, 09:51
In response God Wins to her Publication
They don’tbwant to believe that evil is in the world. i get looked at like I am crazy all the time. I work in the education field. I am not a teacher, but I am around them all day everyday. i have to tread lightly. It is hard. One day they will be forced to see.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
18 April, 04:46
In response Amanda Florida Girl to her Publication
Sad and Unbelievable on that..
those of us who know and think we can handle what is really
going on and how big it all is...it is worse

18 April, 04:56
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
It is. I feel like I know a lot, but i also feel that I will be shocked when it all comes out. I know to brace for impact, so there is that.