John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
Are you willing to die for what you believe in?
If not you are not on the precipice.

Stand up for what you believe in.
What would you be willing to do if things failed?
How do you know they didn't?
Is your faith really as strong as you think?
You are the cure.
Until you realize this the cabal will always lie in wait no matter what the military does.
No masks, no vaccine, no subservience.
It is your choice, it has always been your choice.
The Patriots are in control.
Are you a Patriot?
Stand up for what you believe in.
5:5?
06:19 PM - Apr 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
14 April, 01:12
In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
13 April, 06:53
The Holy Spirit gives us our conviction and courage. I really believe that, cuz I don't know where this courage is coming from! 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 April, 06:55
In response New Years Day to her Publication
You bet it does. We gravitate toward good, it is something God gave us. We know when we have done wrong because of the Holy Spirit. It is our moral compass. Ever wonder why so many Lefties do not have one of those?

Pamela Pruitt @NowthePAINPam
12 April, 09:42
I would and will fight to the death, but prefer that the other poor sucker does the dying.

13 April, 08:26
In response Pamela Pruitt to her Publication
You would not even come close to knowing how much I agree with you on this one. Ok maybe you could if you say 100%.

SPORTS @SPORTS
12 April, 07:56
We march top DC.
We drag Congress, who is KILLING us, out by their hair.
We end this in 24 hours.

But, no. We are told Patriots in Control. Not true.
But, no. We are told Trust the Plan. Not true.
But, no. We are told to Enjoy the Show. Not true.

Patriots obviously NOT in control.
There is no plan to trust.
If you are enjoying THIS, you are mentally ill and need immediate and comprehensive medical attention.

We have been had. Quicker you wake up to THAT, the quicker WE end this entire mother fucking scam.

Done in 2090. DEAD.

12 April, 09:16
In response SPORTS to his Publication
I kinda like your plan. But we are in control. You are a patriot I can tell. Until there are many more like you the wheel will just spin. Why save a country that doesn't want to save herself? That should be the question everyone should be asking but absolutely no one is.

Carey Lou @Careylou
12 April, 06:43
If it comes to that. Yes, I will give up my life for my family, children and friends. May they come to realize my sacrifice as I understand the sacrifice of my LORD

12 April, 06:50
In response Carey Lou to her Publication
Amen to that. It should never come to that but just being willing to is enough.

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
12 April, 06:34

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
12 April, 06:32
No soldier starts a battle or engages thinking of possible death, BAD move. lol God bless ya, and yes I got what you were saying.

12 April, 06:49
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Roger that. No need to reply to my last post than.

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
12 April, 07:02
I get both your points, this is both a battle on this earth and a spiritual battle.

I think you’re both right.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
12 April, 06:31
NO not willing to die, hence fists thrown, outdriving, and ass kicking when I had too. BUT yeah, I am here for victory for humanity, is that what you mean?

12 April, 06:47
I will see you when you get here then. Not saying you have to, saying you must be willing to.
Would you die to save the people you love?
Would you die to save people you don't know?
Tell me what the difference is.
Until the vast majority are willing to sacrifice everything you will get more of the same.
Why stand up for a country who is unwilling to stand up for itself?
Militia=Military, it is in the constitution. You and everyone else are Militia if you choose to be.
You have a chance to be your own hero.
Not saying you will have to but you MUST be willing to.

GrandmaK PATRIOT @PatriotGrandmaK
12 April, 06:24
R U WILLING TO WATCH YOUR CHILDREN DIE, ARE YOU WILLING TO WATCH THEM STARVE , ARE YOU WILLING TO LET THEM BE INDOCTRINATED BY DS LUCIFERIC AGENDA 21-2030.

Carey Lou @Careylou
12 April, 06:48
In response GrandmaK PATRIOT to her Publication
No! I will fight to my death for TRUTH

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
13 April, 08:36
In response GrandmaK PATRIOT to her Publication
NO! we teach our kids about the evil. we let them know the battle at hand. I am right now contemplating homeschooling next year. 1. for no mask
2. for no indoctrination
3. for no health checks
4. for no forced vaccination for schooling, shouldit come to that.
I will have a third grader and a 10th grader. My senior is graduating.