John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
12 April, 06:19
Are you willing to die for what you believe in?
If not you are not on the precipice.

Stand up for what you believe in.
What would you be willing to do if things failed?
How do you know they didn't?
Is your faith really as strong as you think?
You are the cure.
Until you realize this the cabal will always lie in wait no matter what the military does.
No masks, no vaccine, no subservience.
It is your choice, it has always been your choice.
The Patriots are in control.
Are you a Patriot?
Stand up for what you believe in.
5:5?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
The Holy Spirit gives us our conviction and courage. I really believe that, cuz I don't know where this courage is coming from! 🙏
06:53 PM - Apr 13, 2021
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Only people mentioned by NewYearsDay in this post can reply
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
13 April, 06:55
In response New Years Day to her Publication
You bet it does. We gravitate toward good, it is something God gave us. We know when we have done wrong because of the Holy Spirit. It is our moral compass. Ever wonder why so many Lefties do not have one of those?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
13 April, 07:00
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
I have wondered about that...You think it's because they lack the connection to the Divine? Were they born that way? Or has it been clogged up with chemicals? I am astounded at the way people are behaving right now.