Only people mentioned by mrsb2005 in this post can reply
Becky Helser @BH17
29 May, 09:35
In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Becky Helser @BH17
29 May, 09:35

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Becky Helser @BH17
29 May, 09:33

arba happihr @arba
27 May, 08:24
Military project cirrus. weather control. Ever wonder why so many droughts and floods occur? Weather control. Starve people and animals using weather control.
HAARP is used for hurricanes and tornado's.
SO MUCH MONEY to be MADE off disasters . Hurricane Katrina was a great example.
MONEY MONEY MONEY made off intentional harm to humanity and planet.
Depopulating humans for profits. 75 years of destruction to planet earth and GOD'S creations. 1946-2021 They are still spraying.

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
27 May, 11:22
In response arba happihr to her Publication
I know it’s sickening

Becky Helser @BH17
29 May, 09:38
In response arba happihr to her Publication

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
27 May, 06:51
Aluminum and Barium nano-particles are also found in our environment thanks to chem-trails, from CIA Brennan who sprayed the skies with these. SEARCH "DETOX" in the explore section for remedies.

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
20 April, 09:27
☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻💥💥

Yester Vue @realyestervue
17 April, 02:05
May the creator bless you for posting this...

Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
16 April, 03:44
Everyone who is or has considered getting the stick should watch this!! These mother forkin azzholes Know what they are doing KILLING innocent people and telling you it needs to become manditroy!!! Thats the same group that wants to take guns with big clips because this truth sooner or later is gonna go viral and how many people have lost loved ones with this knowledge and they dot forkin care!! They have no empathy no qualms about killing you or your family !! THEY JUST KILL BECAUSE THEY CAN!!!!R Ricardo

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
16 April, 03:40
We health nuts have known of the dangers of aluminum in cooking implements, baking soda, tooth fillings and other common sources.

Christina Maga @Christina71
01 March, 06:14

Kay Tee @kmax
16 April, 04:08
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
But ingested metals are not for everyone. Some are getting sick from this. Others are highly impacted by electricity and silver is highly conductive. It's not a good idea for them to overload the system with metals. They usually try and get them out.

If you are aware of EMR and that we live in a sea of it. It might help to be wary.

Re Ormus beware. Nanogold unzips the DNA. Also terrible reactions to Ormus.

NOTE: 'They' have infiltrated the highly lucrative alternative health market. So beware.

Avoid C60 like the plague - as always DYOR.

https://news.ncsu.edu/2012...

Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
14 February, 09:44
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

original for anyone who wants to share

Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
14 February, 09:38
Is this vid downloaded somewhere. I really want to pass it to some friends who never believe anything I say about vaccines.

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
14 February, 10:03
In response Jazzy Joly to her Publication
Try holding down on the video (with phone) it gives you the option to copy or share. Let me know if it works!

Froggie VDA @Kek_Kek
13 February, 11:54
Three of my four kids have epilepsy. I truly believe it's due to vaccines.

John Steele @KingDaddio
13 February, 08:34
Always suspected something was wrong when they so freely give out the "flu" shot all the time. And when people keep pushing that shot because of my age. I guess, I'm somewhat fortunate that I've only gotten a couple of those stupid shots. No more.

Doc Savage @DocSavageDR
11 February, 01:28

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
11 February, 12:18
They poisoned my daughter. May God have mercy on their souls.

Sue Irish @HowdyHiFrogs
13 February, 07:03
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
sending love ...

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
16 April, 03:49
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏 😢 i am so sorry and I pray you get your justice!

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
11 February, 12:17
Aluminum, mercury (thimerosal) and all HMs are also transferred from mother to fetus. Therefore, if your mother had HMs such as mercury, or copper (baby boomers who's parents had copper pipes and drank tap water) these metals move generation to generation. Mercury fillings too will toxify. I've been studying for years. I have been chelating mercury, cadmium, lead for a long time. You must detox/chelate them slowly. HMs will lodge in the liver, bones and if they cross the blood brain barrier they will cause neorological damag. RFK Jr. has been telling us this for years.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
11 February, 01:19
In response Chula Firefly to his Publication
what is best (easiest) way u suggest to chelate a wild 12 year old ? ive done many biomediacal things for him except chelation

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
16 April, 04:56
In response Chula Firefly to his Publication
And, the MSM has been smearing RFK Jr. for the same number of years.

Why would the MSM want to bury the truth?

Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
11 February, 11:16
They have been slowly poisoning all of us with vaccines. #wakeUp

Mary Kkk @Mary
11 February, 09:16
This is 100 % TRUTH!

Dee Martin @DMAlways
11 February, 07:40
We need to get this out. my Son has Autism, Learning Disabilities and Epilepsy. He was given a 10 on the Apgar when born but after vaccines through the years has these ailments. - As a Mom that has lived this nightmare its my mission to get this word out...No Shots, and No vaccines...Please everyone we need to protect one another and our children. The time is at hand.

Jack’s Mama @HMH
11 February, 07:45
In response Dee Martin to her Publication
Vaccine damaged kiddo here too....I would also say Tylenol+vaccines makes them more toxic.

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
11 February, 07:03
Go look at the CDC exhibiting chart I didn't in plain sight on the CDC website! DEMONIC substances in vaccines such as mercury or thermosol, MSG, formaldehyde green monkey kidneys, fetal tissue aluminum oxide and so much that you wouldn't ingest let alone inject!! ONLY 1 in 10,000 Amish acquire AUTISM Why? BECAUSE over 40 years ago we in the western world and the Amish NOW don't vaccinate! in the western world one out of every 30 something children suffer with autism! GET CHELATION THERAPY AND GLUTATHIONE THROUGH A MYERS IV COCKTAIL TO ERADICATE FOREIGN SUBSTANCES IN THE BRAIN!

KNL Keel @KLKeel
04 February, 07:11
How can I download this video and share it with a Chickasaw Nation physicians?

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
11 February, 12:06
In response KNL Keel to his Publication
May be deleted soon. I videod it on my phone.

Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
14 February, 09:43
In response KNL Keel to his Publication

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
01 February, 11:38
Wake up, folks.

When the CDC or vaccine manufacturer does NOT test how a particular component of their vaccine works, it's because they KNOW what it does & don't want YOU finding out!

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
30 January, 02:09
Lin wood Does this make anyone outraged? They should be charged with crimes against humanity

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
01 February, 11:39
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
They will be.

The Covid vaccine is just another huge sting operation; this time, for BigPharma, the AMA, CDC, WHO, UN & the American healthcare system.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
30 January, 10:37
very true ! Alum, was put in Cabal Chem-Trails as well.

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
30 January, 12:11
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
I know it makes sick knowing all this. I've suffered with fatigue, fibromyalgia and Lyme I want to get well so I can do what God intended for all of us. I'm tired of being sick and no energy

Suzie Q Smiles @Silent_no_more
30 January, 04:50
i live in calif and my grandchildren have high functioning autism, they have changed the law to make vaccines mandatory for children to go to school
and they no longer except religious exemption. they are 11 & 12 and being in school at home has spared us getting it so far.. but the fights continues.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
30 January, 06:24
In response Suzie Q Smiles to her Publication
Its against our Constitutional Rights... they are not allowed to do that... no one is allowed to force a VAX... EVER!!!

Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
30 January, 04:25
This makes me sick when I think of my nephew who came into this world normal, and after a few shots, became "Autistic Like" never talked, never able to be potty trained, shave.. he was 22 when OSU found a huge cancer mass in his brain. But- my sister refused to believe it was do to those shots!! Same sister hates Trump!!

Dennis Huff @Katsden56
30 January, 03:35
guess who made the vaccine for the shot, bill gates and fauci. its their version of depopulation serum. all a part of their plan. only the rich stay richer, and the poor keep paying untill they cant pay anymore.

James Mays @wLandJforAll
30 January, 03:32
God bless you for finding a way!

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
30 January, 02:36
Great job getting it out!