Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
24 January, 12:15
MUST WATCH AND SHARE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
11 February, 12:17
In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication
Aluminum, mercury (thimerosal) and all HMs are also transferred from mother to fetus. Therefore, if your mother had HMs such as mercury, or copper (baby boomers who's parents had copper pipes and drank tap water) these metals move generation to generation. Mercury fillings too will toxify. I've been studying for years. I have been chelating mercury, cadmium, lead for a long time. You must detox/chelate them slowly. HMs will lodge in the liver, bones and if they cross the blood brain barrier they will cause neorological damag. RFK Jr. has been telling us this for years.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 @RachelT
what is best (easiest) way u suggest to chelate a wild 12 year old ? ive done many biomediacal things for him except chelation
01:19 PM - Feb 11, 2021
In response Chula Firefly to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RachelT in this post can reply
11 February, 01:31
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
12 what a beautiful age! So the thing about metals is 1) You have to be able to "move" them from where they lodge and 2) Get them out of the body or just dislodging without getting out right away only lets them "re-plant" elsewhere in the body. Cilantro and chlorella I use daily. Get USA not China. I put cilantro in my smoothies too and take chlorella tabs. Here's an article that may help explain.
https://naturalsociety.com...

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
11 February, 01:39
thank you 🙏🙏 sooo much!!!! . this is amazing and defintely doable !! some of the other ways i read like acc (andy cutler) seem sooo invasive and difficult

11 February, 01:41
Oh...and forgot to mention. Chelating can also remove other beneficial minerals so good idea to supplement with a multi-mineral supplement in between doses. I use Solaray Mega-Multi mineral it's good and okay on the pocket book. Also, take a break 3 days on chelating 2 off...and so on.