John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
I want to be very clear on this, very, very clear. IF some podcast, youtuber or Tom, Dick or Harry says anything about a military op that has not been publicly disclosed they are lying to you. Plain and simple. The people that do preform those duties keep their mouth shut. They say nothing to anyone period. No matter if they agree with what they are doing or not. You don't just get chosen to do those jobs you earn your way into them. You start small and work your way up. If you say jack to ANYONE you are done. You are removed from your duty and either put in jail or removed from service. That is it period. I give two shits on who wants to argue this because if you do want to argue than you have no damn clue what you are talking about. Any other Special Forces personnel out there can verify this is FACT. So stop listening to all the B.S. Stop believing all the trash you hear unless they can back up with fact what they are saying. Most will not have a clue what the real lingo is.
04:35 PM - Apr 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
jaq anon @jaq
20 May, 01:13
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
very true. that is why I always say "I will believe it when it actually happens"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 May, 01:24
In response jaq anon to his Publication
Yup. We will know right when they do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Colleen Wardin @Michiganmadmax
20 May, 01:04
Thank you for posting this. I have wondered why some people seem to be held in high regards for information (Parks,JOS,ect). They never quite passed the gut check with me. It makes more sense that things are quiet, but some crumbs (flight patterns, troops moving, predators arrested-more lately) aren't hidden.

20 May, 01:13
In response Colleen Wardin to her Publication
You are correct. While you may not be able to see all movements when they happen you will be able to see them soon enough. If nothing else follow the gear. Troops need food and beds not to mention bullets. Those are pretty easy to track. You just have to want to. Most of the posts I see about things happening belong in the dumpster fire of the fake news they are. Money is king. I tend to trust the people with the wonky mic sound and crappy video quality because I know they are doing it because they feel it and not because of the greenbacks. Jesus told us "Money is the root of all evil." for a reason.

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
20 May, 12:23
A friend that’s asked about Q sent me one of those It’s happening videos for May 5th. I said well, I’ve heard that same info about 5 other dates in the past so don’t get your hopes up. You are not going to be told ahead of time. Real military people are not going to talk. Period. Well, it’s now May 19 and nothing happened. I believe it will but not like that.

20 May, 12:50
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
Always take those videos with a grain of salt. They have to keep subs to keep the money flowing. They can make educated guesses and sometimes be right but for the most part they are dead wrong. Some are paid to misinform, some do it with good intentions but extremely hurt the cause when nothing happens. It is all just a giant plan to chip away at our credibility. That has to remain intact, it will be needed just like our faith. You will know we are gaining ground when the JFK Jr. stuff starts showing up in a big way again. They have digital warriors just like we do but theirs get paid. IF something posted does not have IMO or something close just ignore it. Now if it has verifiable legit evidence repost the hell out of it. That is something that is few and far between though. Most of the time you find out exactly when they do. Most of what they have people believing right now is trash. The next twelve days I will be posting the truth and it is going to hurt. It will be the truth.

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
14 April, 02:23
I have noticed more and more of two things lately that are distressing. First, posts without sauce presented as fact. Second, irritable responses. Neither are beneficial.

15 April, 07:29
In response Pat Christianson to her Publication
I can only hope this is because they realize their time is short and have literally pulled out all of their stops. I see the truth posted everyday here but like you say I also see much more of those wishing to deceive. It is up to us to raise awareness against them so the truth can be known. I can not stand to let our children to be taken or the minds of those who only wish good to be corrupted. I know you stand with me in this and together with God we will be triumphant.

I’m no one @Iam4truth
14 April, 01:59
glad you said this. i was about to give up on this site because of the soothsayer non-sense predictions and semingly unvetted info presented as fact. it seemed nothing of value was being shared and tons of things reposted over and over... just looking for facts, personally.

15 April, 07:41
In response I’m no one to her Publication
It is my pleasure. There have been a few times when I do reposts but only if I feel it is of great value and it needs to be seen. Almost all of my content is original and either has sauce or I state it is my opinion. I ask questions often because we need to learn how to think for ourselves again. We have become so used to being told what to do many of us are lost when we have to decide for ourselves.
I will never lie or try to deceive because I do this to pass along truth because truth will find it's way to the top no matter if 1 person or a million people hear it. We fight as one but there are many traitors in our midst. I will always point out wrongs I see but I will use sauce to do it. If those who hear truth choose to remain blind to it than I have done my part, it is between them and God. I thank you for your kind words and I will not fail you when it comes to spreading the truth.

Dario Lacic @CroPat
14 April, 01:49
Been there (Croatian). It's true in all armies and especially for the special ops be it on the ground or cyber. Deliberate disinfo is a common thing. I've been saying this for months for those who constantly quoting characters like Parkes, Ward, Steel, even JOS about certain things.. Yes, we know something is happening but how, where and when exactly nobody knows until it becomes the credible news! The rest is just guessing. Literally about everything.

15 April, 07:55
In response Dario Lacic to his Publication
Yes it is. Even when the truth is released there is still much left out. While I believe in the whole truth I also know some things are better just left alone. Those necessary evils. I am fine with letting those rest where they fell. Those of us who have been there, done that, understand these things.
I feel money is the root of all evil and the want of it can change people. Maybe in the beginning these people meant well but now it is either a lust for money or the pressure of continually putting out content that has taken them down the wrong path. Disinformation is needed but it can never be to the point where it causes more harm than good. That is where I think much of what is being put out now is doing. Thank you for your service, stay frosty and Godspeed.

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
14 April, 01:44
I shared something that came to me from some military members yesterday. There was no specifics, no days, times or operational plans other than things are ramping up of utmost importance. I trust that they havent shared anything they were not allowed to but I can assure you Im a real person. I live in Oregon and I have not lied about what was shared with me. I pray for our military and rheir families and I trust that Patriots are in control even though we dont see all the happenings. Ive also shared about Military movements that Ive seen locally and only expressed that things seem to be ramping up! NCSWIC

15 April, 08:08
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
If I have ever said anything to the contrary I apologies. I do not believe I have. My greatest concern is that people will believe entirely what others say and not fact check it themselves. There is nothing wrong with sharing info, I very much encourage it. Even in this post I am replying to, you state that you heard but there is a possibility. To me this tells the reader that they need to decide for themselves. You are not stating it as fact (even though it may be), you are saying you heard it. To me that is how it should be done. Things like I heard, rumor has it, in my opinion all invite research. To that I say bravo.
I will never, ever stop free speech no matter how much I disagree with it but I will call out things that can be disproven, especially if it only takes a minute to double check if they are legit or not.
In times when info is coming at us at 100mph it is hard to find the truth. We must be the ones who give it or else we become our own enemy.

Other Half @Otherhalf
14 April, 01:42
I agree with what you've said entirely, but I will add the caveat that it's possible there are non-military people who observe certain things and share them with some of the folks—maybe people who work in civilian entities within the surveillance state or political people who aren't quite so keen to keep secrets. Plus, we never know if there are some "leaks" that aren't unauthorized at all but rather a part of a public-relations campaign to spread uncomfortable truths slowly. Since I'm not in the know, I don't want to judge and simply remain skeptical of anything I can't independently corroborate... and that's why I always appreciate fellow anons fact checking me and each other!

15 April, 08:31
In response Other Half to her Publication
That is a good point. Unknown to most there are actually people who's sole job is to give disinformation. The thing I can say though is that it will never be detrimental. It will always down play if it is bad or uplift if it is good. I have yet to run into something that could not be verified in one way or another. There is always a trail, always. Now if you see a 2 here and a 2 there you can assume it is 4, but only assume. I have known many civilians that overhear half a story and put the other half together themselves. This can be beneficial when they are correct but very harmful if not. More times than not they are REALLY wrong. So I agree with what you are saying but it should be treated with a grain of salt if there is nothing to back up what they say. You do make valid points though and this is why people must do research on their own.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
14 April, 01:38
LOOKS TO ME LIKE BOTH SIDES ARE NOW DOING
DISINFORMATION TO KEEP OTHER SIDE LOOKING
THERE WHEN ITS GOING ON HERE , TYPICAL CIA TRICK ,

15 April, 08:46
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
Very true. Emotional imbalance is an extremely powerful tool in any kind of warfare. It is for that reason alone I provide sauce and ways that others can verify a story they see. In the end it is up to us to put those black hats into a closet for good.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
14 April, 01:34
Good bless and protect our military and special ops. 🙏🏻❤️

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
14 April, 01:34
I'm not military and even I can see the absolute truth in this.

15 April, 08:52
In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication
Thank you.

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
12 April, 05:19
A military guy told me they never tell reporter's the truth during a discussion about why the location of where SCUD's were hitting was being reported.

While I get why they do it. IMO, it would be better to say nothing than to provide false info. Why feed the beast?

I am going to answer my own question by saying that the misinfo is probably meant for the enemy.

12 April, 05:25
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
Great answer. The people that need to know, know. Those who don't, won't.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
12 April, 04:42
McKay, Parkes, Ward are perfect examples. Youtube blowhards.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
12 April, 04:41
TRUTH RIGHT THERE !! BBBOOOOOMMMM!!! REAL PATRIOTS STAND THEY HOLD THE LINE PERIOD !!WWG1WGA WW

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
12 April, 04:39
Gotten to the point where I just roll my eyes and scroll on by.