John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
12 April, 04:35
I want to be very clear on this, very, very clear. IF some podcast, youtuber or Tom, Dick or Harry says anything about a military op that has not been publicly disclosed they are lying to you. Plain and simple. The people that do preform those duties keep their mouth shut. They say nothing to anyone period. No matter if they agree with what they are doing or not. You don't just get chosen to do those jobs you earn your way into them. You start small and work your way up. If you say jack to ANYONE you are done. You are removed from your duty and either put in jail or removed from service. That is it period. I give two shits on who wants to argue this because if you do want to argue than you have no damn clue what you are talking about. Any other Special Forces personnel out there can verify this is FACT. So stop listening to all the B.S. Stop believing all the trash you hear unless they can back up with fact what they are saying. Most will not have a clue what the real lingo is.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
I have noticed more and more of two things lately that are distressing. First, posts without sauce presented as fact. Second, irritable responses. Neither are beneficial.
02:23 PM - Apr 14, 2021
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HerpnutPat in this post can reply
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
15 April, 07:29
In response Pat Christianson to her Publication
I can only hope this is because they realize their time is short and have literally pulled out all of their stops. I see the truth posted everyday here but like you say I also see much more of those wishing to deceive. It is up to us to raise awareness against them so the truth can be known. I can not stand to let our children to be taken or the minds of those who only wish good to be corrupted. I know you stand with me in this and together with God we will be triumphant.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
15 April, 12:14
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
💖🙏