John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
12 April, 04:35
I want to be very clear on this, very, very clear. IF some podcast, youtuber or Tom, Dick or Harry says anything about a military op that has not been publicly disclosed they are lying to you. Plain and simple. The people that do preform those duties keep their mouth shut. They say nothing to anyone period. No matter if they agree with what they are doing or not. You don't just get chosen to do those jobs you earn your way into them. You start small and work your way up. If you say jack to ANYONE you are done. You are removed from your duty and either put in jail or removed from service. That is it period. I give two shits on who wants to argue this because if you do want to argue than you have no damn clue what you are talking about. Any other Special Forces personnel out there can verify this is FACT. So stop listening to all the B.S. Stop believing all the trash you hear unless they can back up with fact what they are saying. Most will not have a clue what the real lingo is.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Other Half @Otherhalf
14 April, 01:42
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
I agree with what you've said entirely, but I will add the caveat that it's possible there are non-military people who observe certain things and share them with some of the folks—maybe people who work in civilian entities within the surveillance state or political people who aren't quite so keen to keep secrets. Plus, we never know if there are some "leaks" that aren't unauthorized at all but rather a part of a public-relations campaign to spread uncomfortable truths slowly. Since I'm not in the know, I don't want to judge and simply remain skeptical of anything I can't independently corroborate... and that's why I always appreciate fellow anons fact checking me and each other!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
That is a good point. Unknown to most there are actually people who's sole job is to give disinformation. The thing I can say though is that it will never be detrimental. It will always down play if it is bad or uplift if it is good. I have yet to run into something that could not be verified in one way or another. There is always a trail, always. Now if you see a 2 here and a 2 there you can assume it is 4, but only assume. I have known many civilians that overhear half a story and put the other half together themselves. This can be beneficial when they are correct but very harmful if not. More times than not they are REALLY wrong. So I agree with what you are saying but it should be treated with a grain of salt if there is nothing to back up what they say. You do make valid points though and this is why people must do research on their own.
08:31 AM - Apr 15, 2021
In response Other Half to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from John Qpublic, click on at the bottom under it