Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
Humanity was enslaved and under attack until 2018, when the Alliance of the light/Higher Dimension beings came in to help defeat the fleet of dark beings that came from the Orion Star system. Led by Donald J Trump, leader of the Earth Alliance/Leader of the Free World!

The real revolution is the evolution in human consciousness, as we escape the 3D matrix of evil, that enslaved humanity like cattle, as Earth became a prison planet ran by the dark! #4D beings and higher of both the light and dark can not be seen with eyesight by humanity, it requires at least #4D consciousness! As we all continue to evolve to #5D consciousness and beyond, humanity will evolve past the point where evil can continue to poison us, manipulate our minds, create planned wars, and feed off of & rape our children!
Slaves no More!
Tell The People The Truth!
No more lies! Its time!
The Truth Shall Set You Free!

#5DNewEarth
#FreeHumanity
#wwg1wga ♒️
07:30 PM - Apr 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
hadi sarju @hadisarju
24 April, 09:02
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
πŸ’₯FULL MOVIE: β€œSOUND OF FREEDOM” 2020
JOIN NOW ➑️ https://t.me/soundoffreedo...
[ LIKE AND SHARE ]
[In reply to πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ·σ ¬σ ³σ ΏπŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦We Are The Cure πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡³πŸ‡±πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ‡ͺπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡­πŸ‡²]
β˜‘οΈπŸ”΅πŸŸ’πŸŸ‘πŸ”˜ Sound of Freedom 2020 Movie (Full Versoin) Streaming
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ https://new.watchmoviestre... xπŸ‡±πŸ‡·πŸ‡±πŸ‡·πŸ‘ˆ
πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†
πŸ”₯Watch hereπŸ‘‰ https://v.ht/oreo-AX3I πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ☚☚ πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ·σ ¬σ ³σ ΏπŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺ
πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Watch Sound of Freedom (2020) Movies Online - WatchmovieStream (https://new.watchmoviestre...
Watch FREE Movies Online & TV shows | Watch Sound of Freedom (2020) Movies Online - WatchmovieStream Watch movies full HD online free. Watch latests episode series online. Over 9000 free streaming movies, documentaries & TV shows.
The story of Tim Ballard (Jim Caviezel), a former US government agent, who quits his job in order to devote his life to rescuing children from global sex tra

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Demetrius Theoharis @DemetriusOfCalifornia
12 April, 12:54
Trump signed an executive order to release all secret documents on UFOs etc. So we'll know by June 2021 when they're released. I dont expect to see much more than Nazi technology and their DNA alterations...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
hadi sarju @hadisarju
24 April, 09:03
In response Demetrius Theoharis to his Publication
[ LIKE AND SHARE ]
[In reply to πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ·σ ¬σ ³σ ΏπŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦We Are The Cure πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡³πŸ‡±πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ‡ͺπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡­πŸ‡²]
πŸ”₯Watch hereπŸ‘‰ https://v.ht/oreo-AX3I πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ☚☚ πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ·σ ¬σ ³σ ΏπŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺ
Watch Sound of Freedom (2020) Movies Online - WatchmovieStream (https://new.watchmoviestre...
Watch FREE Movies Online & TV shows | Watch Sound of Freedom (2020) Movies Online - WatchmovieStream Watch movies full HD online free. Watch latests episode series online. Over 9000 free streaming movies, documentaries & TV shows.
The story of Tim Ballard (Jim Caviezel), a former US government agent, who quits his job in order to devote his life to rescuing children from global sex tra

Deplorable Hillbilly Dave @DeplorableHillbillyDave
12 April, 12:13
Maybe this will put things into perspective. Listen carefully. There are some great proofs if you are awake and paying attention to what President Trump says, esp. around 01:16:00 or so.

https://youtu.be/NOiaymqaQ...

hadi sarju @hadisarju
24 April, 09:04
In response Deplorable Hillbilly Dave to his Publication
[ LIKE AND SHARE ]

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
11 April, 06:27
I hope we get to meet these beauty’s! πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
13 April, 12:17
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
I know we will πŸ™ we probably commune with them in dreamtime 😊

hadi sarju @hadisarju
24 April, 09:06
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
[ LIKE AND SHARE ]

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
11 April, 04:21
I have been telling my friends for awhile about the Galactic Treaty and how its in the #BibleCode and it's related to the "EndOfDays" and the #MessiahShiloh , how all property is reverted back to original owners. King David clan ruling Israel & territories, Temple Mount reestablished, dead resurrect, judgement earth returning to Garden of Eden. #Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai

https://www.news18.com/new...

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
11 April, 06:03
In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication
Good info! Thanks for sharing!
I love all the amazing Christians out there, just like inside my own family, but its time to realize words can be manipulated, words creste perception!
When you study the higher dimension side, (real info) It all makes sense!
I hope people can not be of Ego and realize Christ was representing love light, and unconditional love! He does live, just in higher dimension consciousness! #wwg1wga 🦁❀️

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
11 April, 02:00
there are beings here assisting humanity into the transition. THE END WILL NOT BE FOR EVERYONE. cognitive dissonance is real and rampant in societies all over the earth. Christ consciousness, when acheived allows the Divine expression to peirce the veil which is holding a vibratory resonance around this plane, to prevent elevation of the kundalini rainbow serpent energy, to activate higher realms of consciousness(Christ consciousness). all Sacred Divine knowledge has been perverted and basterdized. there were spells casted upon the knowledge to deter anyone from seeking it and then to have a crowd denounce one speaking it and the knowledge itself. keep holding your light. LOVE IS ALL THERE IS

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
11 April, 12:01
πŸ‘‡πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘
https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
11 April, 12:26
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
I always thought the "Blue Hue'd" are the blue-bloods, the high copper, reptilian hybrid bloodline and "Red Hue'd" are Jesus bloodline? Up is down, Down is up πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
11 April, 03:42
je vois πŸ₯°..

Christina Maga @Christina71
10 April, 02:41
Oh Tom, I feel ya buddy. I get the same treatment and I pray for all and let God+++++ handle it, but I still keep doing my job. I know for a fact, why I'm here at this time. Big hugs. πŸ™βœ¨πŸ’–

J.J. Jameson @jjj
10 April, 09:20
You need a reality check. Quite literally.

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
10 April, 09:40
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
Actually you are experiencing cognative dissonance, and you are triggered!
You then are projecting your ignorance back upon me. This is a common side effect of both psycopathy and Narcisstic abuse.
Its okay though, i will send you love and light!
Make sure you save this post, so you csn refer back to the 100% truth later on!

I wish you well, and wish you discernment!
#wwg1wga

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
10 April, 09:41
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
You are obviously not paying attention

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
10 April, 08:29

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
10 April, 08:29
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
🦁❀️

Loose Hubcap @LooseHubcap
10 April, 01:47
I predict this thread will grow more. So many great views and the passion is palatable.

My opinion is rather conservative to some of these extremes and my trust factor is in the toilet, so wheither it’s DJT or the Aliens my radar is in full BS mode detection....js

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
10 April, 01:51
In response Loose Hubcap to her Publication
It was both! President Trump made great deals with the beings of the light, while defeating the beings of the dark! he is the leader of the earth alliance! It helps him and his legacy that much more. Again I am speaking truth and fact here, not theory

Christina Maga @Christina71
10 April, 01:26
So happy you're telling the people. I've known a few thing's for many yrs. this gives people hope, when it seems like thing's are not happening fast enough. I'm praying for humanity to be free, and to receive all that was stolen and to be healed. I stay close to God & that helps me so much, Trump is so wonderful, and the Alliance of the light/Higher Dimension beings, I hope people thank them often, I know I sure do. Love, light and God bless for helping others, I do it too and I use to be fearful to give truths, but not anymore. πŸ™βœ¨βœοΈπŸ€—πŸ’ž

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
10 April, 01:28
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
Thank You for sharing your gratitude and appreciation! Its not easy, but lightworkers are needed to bring the final truths, before ascension!
πŸ¦β€οΈπŸ‘ΌπŸ€144πŸ€πŸ‘Όβ€οΈπŸ¦
#LyranStrong 🦁❀️

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
11 April, 05:03
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
God is always here for us. ... I found him recently β£οΈπŸ™

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
10 April, 12:25
Study The Orion Lines, for anyone that wants to seek the truth!

www.TheOrionLines.com

Marti McFly @MartiMcFly
10 April, 02:07
I just finished reading it and it explains a lot. Gene Decode said a few hundred soldiers were killed when one night he mentioned remember when we saw that storm with lots of lightning and no thunder...that was "theee battle of all battles". Why is the Trump tower shown though?

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
11 April, 03:44
merci πŸ™πŸ’–

Walk After Midnite @MidniteWalker
10 April, 12:16
To many only believe what is fed to them! They have been lied to since birth! If only they could wake up and see with the 3rd eye they would understand things! Thank you for your insight! Glad to knw I'm not the only crazy one out here!

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
10 April, 12:18
In response Walk After Midnite to his Publication
Sending You love and light!
We are not crazy, I run polls often, Numbers dont lie, its just some dont want to speak about it, or fear the preception! Im fearless bring it!!!
🦁❀️

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
09 April, 11:34
So glad you said The Alliance πŸ™ πŸ’™ πŸ‘½

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
09 April, 11:36
In response white light to his Publication
I follow My fellow Lyran Leader, Donald J Trump!
Alliance = Andromeda I trust them

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
09 April, 10:23
See. I'm fine with all the rest, but when you bring in aliens that's where you lose me (and millions, billions of others). Just because you grew up on Star Trek doesn't mean it's real.

God has had a plan since before He formed the world. And THAT is playing out. If you put your faith in aliens, you're probably welcoming demons in in disguise. Know WHO you follow and trust, or you will be destroyed. Aliens? Really??? And how do you know THEY won't eat you for dinner????????

I think someone (you) missed out on Sunday school and the real truth. There is still time though, open your Bible and start reading. Start praying for discernment and truth. And stop posting about aliens, we all think you're a nut.

Denise Gee @Aynaia
09 April, 11:42
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Its that arrogance that will keep you from hearing the TRUTH of God.
God has ALWAYs been a Father of UNCONDITIONAL LOVE but unless you LISTEN you will never ascend because you still have not LEARNED that your EGO isnt the BOSS of you, your SOUL is, that piece of the Creator that we ALL carry inside.
And YES, that IS what a soul is, a tiny atom of God.
If you can shut your ego up for an hour & LISTEN you would hear God speaking to you RIGHT NOW, but Fathers patient!😁

reaper myer @reapermyer
10 April, 01:59
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
what are the odds the bible wasnt edited in the thousands of years of existence? Im not buying in to this particular alien theory so far but ya got to admit the bible could be the orginal fake news to control the sheep like msm is today..........you can even believe in God but still think the king james bible isnt right or complete..........

TruthSeeker News @KerryWest53
09 April, 10:09
Jesus Christ is the only Saviour of this world. He purchased us with His own Blood.
On Christ the solid Rock I stand
All other ground is sinking sand
Is sinking sand!
Q speaks only of Christ - there is no other!

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
09 April, 11:21
In response TruthSeeker News to her Publication
Christ Consciousness is the savior, No man is coming love and light is here!

GaLa Hard @GaLaHard
09 April, 09:15
with you brother!
βœŒπŸ’–πŸ’‘

Pam Truth @pam65
09 April, 08:27
i really feel everyone on here knows the truth. We need to let the rest of the zombie in and only way id to take over the news stations and tell them the truth becasue they will not voluntarily come on to these sites. to much brainwashing for that to happen. yes some will come and wake up but the mass is still lining up for their vax!

Mcken Shel @Sheldaa41471437
10 April, 01:52
In response Pam Truth to his Publication
Main stream is the only way to get the truth out! too many are following the main stream! follow the rules. wear your mask get your vax and do what we tell you! too many are doing it!