Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
09 April, 07:30
Humanity was enslaved and under attack until 2018, when the Alliance of the light/Higher Dimension beings came in to help defeat the fleet of dark beings that came from the Orion Star system. Led by Donald J Trump, leader of the Earth Alliance/Leader of the Free World!

The real revolution is the evolution in human consciousness, as we escape the 3D matrix of evil, that enslaved humanity like cattle, as Earth became a prison planet ran by the dark! #4D beings and higher of both the light and dark can not be seen with eyesight by humanity, it requires at least #4D consciousness! As we all continue to evolve to #5D consciousness and beyond, humanity will evolve past the point where evil can continue to poison us, manipulate our minds, create planned wars, and feed off of & rape our children!
Slaves no More!
Tell The People The Truth!
No more lies! Its time!
The Truth Shall Set You Free!

#5DNewEarth
#FreeHumanity
#wwg1wga ♒️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
09 April, 11:34
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
So glad you said The Alliance 🙏 💙 👽

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
I follow My fellow Lyran Leader, Donald J Trump!
Alliance = Andromeda I trust them
11:36 PM - Apr 09, 2021
In response white light to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
09 April, 11:42
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Yes 🙏 The Andromedans are working the the Arcturians and the Cassiopeians as well as so many others supporting us now 😊

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
09 April, 11:44
In response white light to his Publication
I thank all of them, who have watched out for humanity, and sacrificed just to help liberate us from the dark! Someday they will get the thanks they deserve! 🦁❤️