Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
09 April, 07:30
Humanity was enslaved and under attack until 2018, when the Alliance of the light/Higher Dimension beings came in to help defeat the fleet of dark beings that came from the Orion Star system. Led by Donald J Trump, leader of the Earth Alliance/Leader of the Free World!

The real revolution is the evolution in human consciousness, as we escape the 3D matrix of evil, that enslaved humanity like cattle, as Earth became a prison planet ran by the dark! #4D beings and higher of both the light and dark can not be seen with eyesight by humanity, it requires at least #4D consciousness! As we all continue to evolve to #5D consciousness and beyond, humanity will evolve past the point where evil can continue to poison us, manipulate our minds, create planned wars, and feed off of & rape our children!
Slaves no More!
Tell The People The Truth!
No more lies! Its time!
The Truth Shall Set You Free!

#5DNewEarth
#FreeHumanity
#wwg1wga ♒️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
See. I'm fine with all the rest, but when you bring in aliens that's where you lose me (and millions, billions of others). Just because you grew up on Star Trek doesn't mean it's real.

God has had a plan since before He formed the world. And THAT is playing out. If you put your faith in aliens, you're probably welcoming demons in in disguise. Know WHO you follow and trust, or you will be destroyed. Aliens? Really??? And how do you know THEY won't eat you for dinner????????

I think someone (you) missed out on Sunday school and the real truth. There is still time though, open your Bible and start reading. Start praying for discernment and truth. And stop posting about aliens, we all think you're a nut.
10:23 PM - Apr 09, 2021
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Micah6_8 in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
10 April, 01:59
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
what are the odds the bible wasnt edited in the thousands of years of existence? Im not buying in to this particular alien theory so far but ya got to admit the bible could be the orginal fake news to control the sheep like msm is today..........you can even believe in God but still think the king james bible isnt right or complete..........

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
12 April, 12:38
In response reaper myer to his Publication
I can pretty much guess you aren't a Christian and you haven't met Christ in a personal way - or you wouldn't bring the Bible up as a way to deceive people. Have you actually read the Bible, front to back? There is a lot in there, maybe it would help you understand the Bible is not about deceiving, it's about saving.

Anyway, I spoke about aliens and every single reply except yours was 'how dare you' instead of actually addressing my post. Thank you for including 'aliens' in your reply.

And no, I do not think - ever - that Christ, the Bible, Christianity, salvation or anything else along those lines are deceiving people. I think it is the ROCK we all stand on, pointing to truth, honestly, courage and encouragement to keep going on even when things look their dimmest. That's not deception, that's eternal love showing through.

And yes, the Bible has been altered. We all know that. But, it the closest we can get. In the past 100 years, the worst has been done to it...

Denise Gee @Aynaia
09 April, 11:42
Its that arrogance that will keep you from hearing the TRUTH of God.
God has ALWAYs been a Father of UNCONDITIONAL LOVE but unless you LISTEN you will never ascend because you still have not LEARNED that your EGO isnt the BOSS of you, your SOUL is, that piece of the Creator that we ALL carry inside.
And YES, that IS what a soul is, a tiny atom of God.
If you can shut your ego up for an hour & LISTEN you would hear God speaking to you RIGHT NOW, but Fathers patient!😁

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
12 April, 12:30
In response Denise Gee to her Publication
Spiritualism is NOT the same as believing in the Son of God and salvation. You can be as spiritual as you want, but it won't keep you from hell. I can't believe how judgmental you are while preaching the exact opposite. Maybe you should practice what you preach Denise...and stop throwing stones and talking about your opinion as the only way. It's not.

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
09 April, 11:32
Speak for yourself. If you think that we're the only lifeforms in the Universe, you are in for quite a surprise...

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
09 April, 11:33
In response white light to his Publication
🦁❤️

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
12 April, 12:56
In response white light to his Publication
I did speak for myself, LOL!

I do believe there are other life forms - the Trinity and angels. Aliens don't exist. It's misinformation and will do nothing but harm people in the end. People want to believe in 'something' and they find all kinds of 'somethings' to believe in - but it is never enough, it always has holes, it always leaves them searching for more or for proof, it's never ever enough. Because it isn't real. Aliens are no different. Just another rabbit trail to follow to nothingness.

I can believe and say whatever I want. You have the option to reply and disagree and have me respond back to you - or scroll on. Whatever - I could care less.

Of course you said it all with your first line. "Speak for yourself." And I did, I spoke for myself and what I believe and feel. If you don't like it, scroll on by..............

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
09 April, 11:20
Typical..

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
10 April, 12:10
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Hey Tom! I am totally in alignment with what you are so bravely putting forth. Laurie - I wouldn't want you in my foxhole- 's comment: buku bogus. This is Spiritual war and everyone in our Universe is invested in us defeating The Dark. Its a grand time to be alive! Please keep sharing your knowledge! Thank you!