Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
09 April, 07:30
Humanity was enslaved and under attack until 2018, when the Alliance of the light/Higher Dimension beings came in to help defeat the fleet of dark beings that came from the Orion Star system. Led by Donald J Trump, leader of the Earth Alliance/Leader of the Free World!

The real revolution is the evolution in human consciousness, as we escape the 3D matrix of evil, that enslaved humanity like cattle, as Earth became a prison planet ran by the dark! #4D beings and higher of both the light and dark can not be seen with eyesight by humanity, it requires at least #4D consciousness! As we all continue to evolve to #5D consciousness and beyond, humanity will evolve past the point where evil can continue to poison us, manipulate our minds, create planned wars, and feed off of & rape our children!
Slaves no More!
Tell The People The Truth!
No more lies! Its time!
The Truth Shall Set You Free!

#5DNewEarth
#FreeHumanity
#wwg1wga ♒️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
11 April, 04:21
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
I have been telling my friends for awhile about the Galactic Treaty and how its in the #BibleCode and it's related to the "EndOfDays" and the #MessiahShiloh , how all property is reverted back to original owners. King David clan ruling Israel & territories, Temple Mount reestablished, dead resurrect, judgement earth returning to Garden of Eden. #Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai

https://www.news18.com/new...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
Good info! Thanks for sharing!
I love all the amazing Christians out there, just like inside my own family, but its time to realize words can be manipulated, words creste perception!
When you study the higher dimension side, (real info) It all makes sense!
I hope people can not be of Ego and realize Christ was representing love light, and unconditional love! He does live, just in higher dimension consciousness! #wwg1wga 🦁❤️
06:03 PM - Apr 11, 2021
In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tom Carr, click on at the bottom under it