DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
New from Dan Scavino

#1776 #NCSWIC #GodWins #tga
#wwg1wga #WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll #MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

He never quits! He never backs down! He believes in you, and he fights for YOU every single day!
Share if you are proud Trump Supporter hungry for justice!
10:05 PM - Apr 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply
Becky Helser @BH17
11 April, 01:54
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
11 April, 03:05
In response Becky Helser to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana Dale @Diswaneck
04 April, 01:40
Happy Resurrection Sunday Dan may God bless you! :)

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
04 April, 10:16
post 905

SPORTS @SPORTS
04 April, 08:31
Danny Scavino has posted so much different garbage and nothing has happened.

I have a great idea. Forget Trump for 48 hours. Let's march to DC and do what James Howard "Jimmy" Woods suggested......drag Congress out by their hair. It's time to take our fucking country back before they can spend another day KILLING us.

Or, we can sit here, watch nothing happen and see good American Patriots make fools of themselves pretending we aren't getting skull fucked daily.

Hello?

Maria. Liv. @maria07
05 April, 08:02
In response SPORTS to his Publication
😉Hi I think I know you by another name but can sense you have had enough. Yup it's uphill and is about to drive one to madness. The worst thing is that for 4 years we have heard it was going to be biblical. Okay Easter was obvious. But ok there are 4 hours left. So is very "Positive" Or not ... No I'm worried, maybe for Christmas .. Sarcasm is good, at this time. Misses life with family. 4 long crazy years. Ok keep the mood.😛🙂

mark kub @markkub
04 April, 06:58
What platform did Dan Scavino post this? I looked on tweeter and did not see it.

Cee Bear @CBear
04 April, 08:11
In response mark kub to his Publication
I checked Instagram and FB. Wasn't on either.

Kelsi Reed @KelsiReed
04 April, 04:56
Is Dan trying to hint at NESARA/GESARA?

Elena Iove @Camberu71
04 April, 04:06
I NEVER HEARD A POLITICIAN SPEAKING SO CLEARLY, TO THE POINT AND WITH SO MUCH EMPHASES ON THE PEOPLE AND NATIONS! MOST POLITICIANS WOULD SPEAK NONSENSE AND WITH NO SUBSTANCE, NOT IN SUCH A WAY TO MAKE YOU BELIEVE THAT THEY CARE LIKE PRESIDENT TRUMP REALLY DOES!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
03 April, 10:52
The Best Is Yet To Come! ✝️❤️🇺🇸

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
03 April, 10:32
Our Man in the House of the Enemy -- World Economic Forum at Davos -- speaks TRUTH to them.

How they must hate him! ... and us.

Covid-19 scandal was at no time a health issue.

Rather, it was about solidifying the illegitimate & illegal power of the corrupt “Davos clique” by transferring the wealth of the people to the members of the Davos clique.

Thus destroying, among other things, small and medium-sized enterprises in particular.

Platforms such as Amazon, Google, Uber, etc. could thus appropriate their market share and wealth.

[THEIR] END IS IN SIGHT.

GOD BLESS OUR LIONHEARTED PRESIDENT TRUMP.