Dovetail 1221 @1221Dovetail
Q is a Military Operation .
The Military is in Control .
Do you Trust the Military ?
Do you Trust the Plan ?
#wwg1wga #Q #MilitaryOperation #MAGA
Where We Go One, We Go All Patriots!!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…
10:33 PM - Jan 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by 1221Dovetail in this post can reply
Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
10 November, 08:30
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
I trust the Military, the Plan & Q
Bring on EBS ASAP!
Thank Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Travers @Robert1957
31 July, 11:29
Wow. I see some frustrated comments here about things beyond our control. If you cant see anything positive in whats goin on while many others can...maybe you can try a different viewing angle. To be honest, I see a lot happening. I see the DS making drastic moves because they have lost control. But I've been around a long time. Like many others here have. I remember 11-22-63 like it was yesterday. Ive been awake since the 70s. So when I see or hear someone saying "HURRY UP" get it over with, I can only wish they could understand how it feels to wear the shoes of people like me. I understand where that frustration comes from though. I went through it too. It comes from having unrealistic expectations of events. I bet 5-6 years ago, most people had very little idea of what was happening. Look at us now. THAT IS PART OF THE PLAN. TO WAKE PEOPLE UP! Think youre awake now? Before long, you'll look back and realize...
ENJOY THE SHOW. Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
19 July, 08:07
The Dogs R ready for some meat on these old bones Casey!

Jed ___ @Jed__
17 July, 05:00
I trust. I also believe they need our help too.. the flow of information is for damage limitation. I believe that is the end goal. Enough people must see so we don't risk Civil War. I say "WE" but i'm not from the US, but as many of us abroad, we stand with you.

Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
23 June, 04:43
Military - revoked in every country in the world by Guardian of Global repository as of Friday 18th of June 2021, replaced by Life Force Enforcement ratified by Hall of Records and registered in National Archives in every country
Guardian of Global repository means Guardian in totality , Guardian of all living humans,others,animals and plants ...which gives her right to cancel every previous contracts
Every organization removed jesuits,freemasons,vatican, DOJ, ...
Every country intelligence agencies revoked, replaced by GIA( Global Intelligence Agency)ratified by Hall of Records and registered in National Archives of every country
UN - revoked
NATO - revoked
Fed - revoked- replaced by Global Repository

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
17 April, 08:11
A MILITARY OPERATION UNDERWAY

"Drain the Swamp" is not a catch phrase
It is a LIVE Military Operation

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT OUR PATRIOT WARRIORS

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
14 March, 11:41
oui 😎✊suivi le lapin ...

Jason Morris 369 @1RootofDavid
11 March, 12:57
remember 1 thing..... God is in control

Kitty Schwalm @kited672000
11 March, 12:00
I just seen the military has a big disagreement. Everything on hold. Hope they can work things out.

Nesara 2021 @Nesara2021
10 March, 11:57
Also, THE WORLD IS A STAGE. LOOK AROUND PATRIOTS. MYANMAR. SOUTH korea NORTH KOREA CHINA RUSSIA MEXICO VATICAN CITY AUSTRALIA NEW ZEALAND CANADA AFRICA and MANY MORE all with a ROLE to PLAY. Did you know the first FEMALE CONSERVATIVE S. KOREAN PRES for 4 Years has been sentenced to 24 (original) YEARS?! The show is INCREDIBLE

Jason Becnel @Trump4theWin
08 February, 05:30
17 has been highly effective!πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’₯πŸ‘ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸΏπŸŽ₯

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
08 February, 07:37
TRUST GOD AND GOD ONLY! THESE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR SO LONG THAT WE DON'T EVEN FLINCH ANYMORE. FLYNN SAYS THEIR IS NO PLAN AND THE MILITARY IS NOT IN CONTROL. YET, HE TAKES THE WWG1WGA VOW. AT SOME POINT, COVERT MUST CONVERT TO OVERT!!! WAKE ME UP BEFORE YOU GO GO!!!

Michael Matthews @ShpDgPatriot
08 February, 07:01
I trust our military, I trust the plan. However they need to take some kind of action so others do.

Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
04 February, 01:26
Do I trust The Plan? I see no plan. I see a lot of strange, conflicting events. I see a lot of confirmation bias. When something seems good we say "look how good that is," but when something seems bad we say, "it's all part of the movie." Pompeo saying the Biden admin needs to do something about the coup in Myanmar? Just part of the movie. Keystone Pipeline workers losing their jobs? Uh ... yeah, that's part of the movie too.

It is long past time this damn movie comes to its happy conclusion because I for one am sick of it. I JUST want our republic back. No more games. No more movies.

Johnny Thunders @Lamf77
17 July, 05:21
In response Mark Quinn to his Publication
True. Good = Plan. Bad = Optics. Too many layers of deception no matter how hard you "research".

Defiant One @TheDefiant1
31 July, 11:11
In response Mark Quinn to his Publication
The "awake" like me who have been awake longer than you are getting quite frustrated. Shit needs to hit the fan already. We've waited long enough. Are we supposed to wait until this country is destroyed? How difficult can it be to arrest Soros, Gates and the rest of these scumbags? These people have committed crimes against humanity. Let's get the lead out already.

Paul Atreides @Terrible_Resolve
03 February, 10:48
The best Mission and Vision Statements I have read thus far. Bravo.

Ragnar Danneskjold @ragnar_d
01 February, 01:36
I am in.

⚑️ Thatguy Nextdoor for Trump ⚑️ @thatguynextdoor
31 January, 07:42
Stay in your faith frens. We are witnessing something big. These guys on the ground (and below) are doing gods work. Pray for them, fight for them. Awake family, friends, new anons, be smart about it.
#WINNING

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
31 January, 07:26
WWG1WGA!

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
31 January, 07:26
All in !!!!

Donna Hudson @Deba64
31 January, 07:18
I know i would have not looked at this 3 years ago or never thought News Was all Lies.Q opened my mind and do your own research Yes I Believe

Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
24 January, 10:45

Bay 17d @Bay17d
23 January, 11:38
I trust the plan. God Bless πŸ™

Emand Lio @Emandlio
23 January, 05:17
#wwg1wga ✊✊❀️❀️

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
23 January, 04:59

Pura Vida @Justice9369
23 January, 04:54
i Have but my Patience is Running very Thin... if the Plan doesn't happen soon , We the People will CONVERGE and Go with Plan B which will be bad

Vader 2601 @MAGA_WQLF
22 January, 11:56
Military Is The Only Way. Stay The Course We Must. #GodWins

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
22 January, 11:21
facts. the plans, to trust, are milop plans. instructing operators

Annie D-W @Annie172123
22 January, 10:59
Amen. And I trust in GOD. #GodWins

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
22 January, 11:02
In response Annie D-W to her Publication
AMEN πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ