Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
Do I trust The Plan? I see no plan. I see a lot of strange, conflicting events. I see a lot of confirmation bias. When something seems good we say "look how good that is," but when something seems bad we say, "it's all part of the movie." Pompeo saying the Biden admin needs to do something about the coup in Myanmar? Just part of the movie. Keystone Pipeline workers losing their jobs? Uh ... yeah, that's part of the movie too.

It is long past time this damn movie comes to its happy conclusion because I for one am sick of it. I JUST want our republic back. No more games. No more movies.
01:26 AM - Feb 04, 2021
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MarkQuinn2k4 in this post can reply
Defiant One @TheDefiant1
31 July, 11:11
In response Mark Quinn to his Publication
The "awake" like me who have been awake longer than you are getting quite frustrated. Shit needs to hit the fan already. We've waited long enough. Are we supposed to wait until this country is destroyed? How difficult can it be to arrest Soros, Gates and the rest of these scumbags? These people have committed crimes against humanity. Let's get the lead out already.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
09 November, 04:44
In response Defiant One to his Publication
Yep, agreed. We have been told over and over again that "They have it All" but yet no PUBLIC Arrest of anyone worth wakening up for America.....just these low lining fruit

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Thunders @Lamf77
17 July, 05:21
True. Good = Plan. Bad = Optics. Too many layers of deception no matter how hard you "research".

OBEY CONSUME @OBEY_CONSUME
08 February, 11:28
It's worse than just confirmation bias, because 99% of the time these things are reposted and turned into memes WITHOUT any links or citations. That doesn't really cut it for me.

I suspect there are many people here poisoning the well deliberately.

We need to be more vigilent than EVER when it comes to filtering information.

jaq anon @jaq
08 February, 07:05
so true