Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
22 January, 10:33
Q is a Military Operation .
The Military is in Control .
Do you Trust the Military ?
Do you Trust the Plan ?
#wwg1wga #Q #MilitaryOperation #MAGA
Where We Go One, We Go All Patriots!!! 🇺🇸🦅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
04 February, 01:26
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Do I trust The Plan? I see no plan. I see a lot of strange, conflicting events. I see a lot of confirmation bias. When something seems good we say "look how good that is," but when something seems bad we say, "it's all part of the movie." Pompeo saying the Biden admin needs to do something about the coup in Myanmar? Just part of the movie. Keystone Pipeline workers losing their jobs? Uh ... yeah, that's part of the movie too.

It is long past time this damn movie comes to its happy conclusion because I for one am sick of it. I JUST want our republic back. No more games. No more movies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Thunders @Lamf77
True. Good = Plan. Bad = Optics. Too many layers of deception no matter how hard you "research".
05:21 PM - Jul 17, 2021
In response Mark Quinn to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lamf77 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Johnny Thunders, click on at the bottom under it