Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
22 January, 10:33
Q is a Military Operation .
The Military is in Control .
Do you Trust the Military ?
Do you Trust the Plan ?
#wwg1wga #Q #MilitaryOperation #MAGA
Where We Go One, We Go All Patriots!!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Travers @Robert1957
Wow. I see some frustrated comments here about things beyond our control. If you cant see anything positive in whats goin on while many others can...maybe you can try a different viewing angle. To be honest, I see a lot happening. I see the DS making drastic moves because they have lost control. But I've been around a long time. Like many others here have. I remember 11-22-63 like it was yesterday. Ive been awake since the 70s. So when I see or hear someone saying "HURRY UP" get it over with, I can only wish they could understand how it feels to wear the shoes of people like me. I understand where that frustration comes from though. I went through it too. It comes from having unrealistic expectations of events. I bet 5-6 years ago, most people had very little idea of what was happening. Look at us now. THAT IS PART OF THE PLAN. TO WAKE PEOPLE UP! Think youre awake now? Before long, you'll look back and realize...
ENJOY THE SHOW. Q
11:29 PM - Jul 31, 2021
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Robert1957 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Robert Travers, click on at the bottom under it