that will assuredly kill them with lasers, kuru, or worse
to rescue tortured children
in horrific disgusting states
that no living God created being
should ever see or be in.
Soldiers who 24/7 fight satan & his diabolic cabal army
for the Forever Freedom
of Humanity, Earth, Galaxy & Solar System πŸ™

I never forget & neither does President Trump or the Genius Q-Team, Military Intelligence, U.S. Military, Global Militaries and the entire White Hat Alliance πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

At this point you're either a Patriot or you never were πŸ’₯
xo, Kat

#trusttheplan
#ItsAllAboutTheChildren
#GodWins
01:15 PM - Mar 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Kathleen Toner @EverythingKath
03 May, 03:12
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
We are almost at the finish line..the light is at the end of the tunnel. The Plan has played out accordingly in the order we were given. We have received intel from the highest of sources & spread far & wide, not only here but around the World...rooting for us because a win for us will hopefully change the direction of their Country as well. Sweat & tears put in by specific units in our military has had to face everything from the horror of the tunnels to combat underground w a new enemy. Our President has gone through almost 5 yrs of Hell to give us a better life & to save the children still alive. We should be honored to be a part of History & most of us are even w mental fatigue, constant concern & attacks by family/friends alike. Sadly there is inexplicable infighting esp. on Telegram. To what purpose?? Take a break or leave quietly because you cannot help others if you can't control your own vitriol. Trump, Q & Flynn deserve better support not whining.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
03 May, 10:29
In response Kathleen Toner to her Publication
Beautifully said, Kathleen 🌹 Brilliant & true. Happily, as the light from the Central Sun is intensifying it is lifting all up from the dark demon matrix. Earth, her Kingdoms, Humanity, Galaxy & Solar System. So exciting! πŸ™ The bickering will totally end in Higher Light, as will the cabal darkness ✨🌍🌟✨

This is the Schumann Resonance chart for 5-3-21!! Those blasts of electromagnetic white light have been blasting INTENSE light for days now 🌞πŸ’₯β˜€οΈπŸ’₯🌟✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie Que donated @SusieQue
15 April, 08:15
May the good Lord bless them all and keep them safe.

gail nichols @2021election
15 April, 07:22
Yes I agree. My faith is strong and will celebrate when all the truth comes out

anon anon @Qcolorado
15 April, 05:58
Absolute truth. You are either in it to win it, or you never really understood how serious the situation is. It's evil vs good, all vs nothing, win vs lose. No gray zone here.

Hardy Boyz @Veritas_Vida
15 April, 05:56
πŸ‘ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ˜Ž

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
15 April, 04:30
Thank you Kat! ❀️ Everytime I read the grumbling, the complaining, the negative vibe posts, I can’t help but think of God bringing the Israelites out of Egypt! He was God, and they STILL complained and lost faith! As you say....at this point, you’re either a Patriot or you never were! We have each other, we have our faith, many of us have the, β€˜I just know’ commonality and that’s enough for me to keep on until the end. Can’t explain it but, you just know when you know and then there’s no need to explain and no timeline, you just have to relax and let it happen. Does worrying about it change one thing? No, so better not to do it. πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‘πŸ˜‰

15 April, 05:44
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
EXACTLY!! πŸ™πŸ˜» Beautifully said! πŸ’ž Thank you πŸΈπŸ’š

Elisabeth Maslard @ElisabethM7
02 April, 09:35
I LOVE reading your posts. Thank you. Merci.

Catherine Kenner @Blondie
30 March, 06:05
Absolutely, Kat❣️ Some people on this site need to remember what their Mamas taught them, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything". Also, quit being so negative! Pray and lift up our military and the children and our President DJTβ£οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

30 March, 07:42
In response Catherine Kenner to her Publication
Absolutely! πŸ™ Pray without ceasing. Uplift, be & shine God's light. This is the job of a lightworker 😻🌟✨🌟

Rejoice always,
pray without ceasing,
in everything give thanks;
for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
~ Thessalonians 5 : 16 - 18

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
30 March, 03:57
Bravo KatπŸ”₯πŸ‘πŸ»

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
30 March, 03:50
So well said!

Kyle Iversen @KT77
30 March, 03:32
Agree 100% ! Praying hard for soldiers and the children. Appreciate yoir posts.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
30 March, 02:45
Nicely stated!

I've been trying to lift people up for so long...

I've learned from those who INSIST on being negative; sometimes it's time to let go.

There are many who, having awakened to 4D, will not be able to make it to 5D.

Time to choose your vibe, then choose your tribe.

30 March, 03:15
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Perfectly put, BBP πŸ™πŸ―πŸπŸ’›πŸŒŸπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Just saw this brilliant Doq post. He says so poetically what I was trying to say πŸ™πŸ”₯😻

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
30 March, 03:39
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
never thought I’d be a candidate for 5D. When I realized that I know , not just believe, tells me that I am getting there

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
30 March, 02:04
Very well said πŸ™β£οΈπŸ™

30 March, 02:13
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
Beautiful, Missy πŸ™πŸŒΈ California is enjoying a glorious Spring 🌹🌻 I take it as a sign of things to come for ALL. I feel it in my bones πŸ™πŸ˜»πŸŒΈπŸ‡πŸŒΌπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ’—

Quester215 ... @Quester215
30 March, 02:00
If you have faith in GOD then the rest will fall into place. Faith is knowing that even if the worst happens to me and my body dies, I will go home, to my true home.

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
30 March, 02:04
In response Quester215 ... to her Publication
exactly this, Ive been looking for the words to express this, thank you.

30 March, 02:05
One of my favorite definitions of Faith is from Mark Twain:
"Faith is believin what you know ain't so." πŸ˜ΉπŸ™

But best of all from Lord Jesus πŸ’•
β€œNow faith is the substance of things hoped for
the evidence of things NOT SEEN.”
Hebrews 11 : 1 πŸ™

Quester215 ... @Quester215
30 March, 01:54
I bookmarked this so that when I’m feeling low, I can pull it up and be re-energized. ThanQ

30 March, 02:01
Bless your heart πŸ™πŸ’• I KNOW the best is yet to come & shortly. I have FAITH πŸ™πŸ˜ΉWe just need to hang in a little bit longer & we can! GOD WINS!! πŸ”₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
30 March, 01:52
Exactly, some of the people post the most inane comments, "when, when, when?" Please, grow up and accept some responsibility by helping others, would be a good start.
Sadly, our society has become so mentally / emotionally crippled.

Lets hears some praise, give a little thanks ... and KEEP ENCOURAGING OTHERS. -- WWG1WGA

30 March, 01:59
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Yes!! WWG1WGA!! We're nearly there & then wonders, miracles, happiness, peace & blessings galore πŸ™πŸ”₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ’šπŸΈπŸ’š

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
30 March, 01:50
At this point you're either a Patriot or you never were πŸ’₯

AMEN.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
30 March, 01:37
AS. β€œ ELVIS β€œ WOULD SAY GO KAT GO !

30 March, 01:42
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
LOL! I'm so OVER negativity, complaining, shills & bots.

They insult the miraculous ANGELS who are fighting & defeating the dark. Not only brave soldiers, but starseeds, lightworkers, people who pray for all, who align with God, who stand in God's Light with Goodness. We FAR outnumber satan's army.

So, heck yes, at this point, I'm lettin' it rip!! πŸ˜ΉπŸ™πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ’•

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
30 March, 01:20
I will be EXTREMELY honest with you. I seriously did meet an insider decades ago. Have shared info for decades, was already told about the tunnels, etc. SO here is the thing, I HOPE with ALL MY HEART, and thirty years of dutifully sharing real info, that this is real. Not sure if it is just because for SO long I was in the beginning one of the few in the know. ALWAYS believed God was gonna handle it, BUT just really hope this is the real deal, and it is really happening. Call is dissonance, or whatever, I also realize they CANNOT share all they do, as a soldiers daughter, that I get. Just being real, AND OF COURSE I pray for them. Regardless, just being honest, that is where I am. Ty for the info.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
30 March, 01:21
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
And would never ask for proof positive while an actual operation is underway. I just HOPE finally after decades this is the real deal. That is all.