that will assuredly kill them with lasers, kuru, or worse
to rescue tortured children
in horrific disgusting states
that no living God created being
should ever see or be in.
Soldiers who 24/7 fight satan & his diabolic cabal army
for the Forever Freedom
of Humanity, Earth, Galaxy & Solar System πŸ™

I never forget & neither does President Trump or the Genius Q-Team, Military Intelligence, U.S. Military, Global Militaries and the entire White Hat Alliance πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

At this point you're either a Patriot or you never were πŸ’₯
xo, Kat

#trusttheplan
#ItsAllAboutTheChildren
#GodWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
30 March, 01:20
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I will be EXTREMELY honest with you. I seriously did meet an insider decades ago. Have shared info for decades, was already told about the tunnels, etc. SO here is the thing, I HOPE with ALL MY HEART, and thirty years of dutifully sharing real info, that this is real. Not sure if it is just because for SO long I was in the beginning one of the few in the know. ALWAYS believed God was gonna handle it, BUT just really hope this is the real deal, and it is really happening. Call is dissonance, or whatever, I also realize they CANNOT share all they do, as a soldiers daughter, that I get. Just being real, AND OF COURSE I pray for them. Regardless, just being honest, that is where I am. Ty for the info.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
And would never ask for proof positive while an actual operation is underway. I just HOPE finally after decades this is the real deal. That is all.
01:21 PM - Mar 30, 2021
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
30 March, 01:32
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I totally get it. We're the minority for sure. I literally can only talk to one person out loud. There are a few others I know & we trudge this Freedom path together with texts, etc, but it's Twilight Zone-y & THAT is how the devil wants it. For us to waver.

I have FAITH in God, President Trump, Q & many others.

I trust Gene Decode and his expertise on the D.U.M.B.S. as well as Ascension.

I trust Juan O Savin & his clarity on the 2020 Election, that it was a sting op, that the data will soon be revealed & that the Military will shortly restore President Trump to his duly elected Commander in Chief office.

I trust Charlie Ward on the Quantum Financial System, GRC, RV, etc.

I've known about NESARA & the RV since 2005. I trust Sacha Stone who met, codename "the Dove", one of the authors of NESARA.

There's a lot on this path I TRUST. The rest is FAITH & intuition that what we know is TRUE πŸ™ You are not alone 😻πŸ”₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

30 March, 01:36
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I hope so, I am sure you can understand after DECADES why I would have my head on steady swivel. lol Real fights, real folks trying to kill me, blah, blah, blah, I just really don't anyone fooled. AND if they are not being saved I still have a job to do. From MY commander in chief, the one. Ty. Rock on.