Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
14 years before the TITANIC sank Morgan Robertson wrote a book about a ship named the TITAN that was described as Unsinkable. Both boats struck an iceberg in April and sank in the North Atlantic 400 miles from Newfoundland without enough life boats for all the passengers on board. Both boats were the same size and could go the same speed (almost unthinkable technologically at the time). The ONLY difference was that the TITANIC was going 25 knots when it hit the iceberg not 22.5 like the “fictional” TITAN. Everything else occurred exactly as Robertson wrote 14 years before it happened.

Either the Cabal can’t come up with its own ideas, they get a sick thrill out of using chapters from pop culture, somehow using pre existing Art strengthens the power of their black magic OR they think it might be more plausible if it’s something that’s been already thought of (probably a combination of all these).

Check out similarities between the 2013
TV series UTOPIA, COVID, ANONS & Q ⤵️
08:55 AM - Mar 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Back to the Future @Backontrack
07 January, 08:07
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Hi eye for eye
How are you travelling
hope all is well
keep up the good work

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
17 May, 12:05
Classic Cabal making reality into fiction while spinning it off as their own... they knew these days would come and weak attempts like this are now working against them? we can only pray and believe the heavy lifting has already been done! there was no Trump in that series? i imagine. wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True North @TrueNorthGirl
17 May, 12:01
The Cabal/Masons/NWO *love* to epitomize themselves into the history books by rewriting and normalizing their NWO Agenda.
Just watch the less obvious “documentaries”:
Billions on Showtime-
Market manipulation on and after 9/11 involving the SDNY - and a Bilderberg group reference!
Too many to list - but the point is clear...we are paying and awarding (Oscars!) to the Cabal who are systematically killing us and immortalizing their agenda.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
06 May, 10:53
😮

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
06 May, 10:50
In The Lone Gunmen’s premiere episode, “Pilot”, which aired March 4, 2001, members of the U.S. government conspire to hijack an airliner, almost hitting the World Trade Center, and blame the act on terrorists to gain support for a new profit-making war. The episode aired six months prior to the September 11 attacks.

X-Files spinoff which nobody talked about. I did.

We Go All @5_5weseeyou
19 March, 02:19
"These people are stupid" is a factual statement, not just derogatory trolling. couple thousand years of inbreeding will adversely effect your gene pool.

Gillian Jackaman @Gill
19 March, 11:47
Hmm interesting Stanley Johnson (father od Boris) wrote a book about a pandemic, i'll checkto see how long a go he wrote that!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
19 March, 10:56

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
19 March, 10:56

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
19 March, 10:42
OMG!!!... This speaks of the LEVEL of planning for this incredible movement...wow!!!💗🇺🇲🙏
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
19 March, 10:42
In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication
Look up predictive programming. I believe that's what this is.

Christina Garner @HouseofChristina
19 March, 10:30
Was not an iceberg any more than it was a plane that hit the pentagon OR the towers, just like nobody ever went to the moon,....

LADY QF THE LAKE @LadyQfTheLake
19 March, 10:29
now look up the Movie Transcendence with Johnny Depp and you can see a glimpse into the Cabals final goal. Transcendence into a Silicion body, immortality using us as slaves and eventually conquer to entire universe with gaias resources... ..... .... 🤣🤣🤣 Crazy Psychopaths have no soul.
They want to use us as batteries in every shape and form
LITERALLY.
Spoiler Alert: We already won and they are all being tricked into disclosure.

Then.
We.
GESARA 🌏🌏🌏💫💫.
1000 years of Peace 🕊🌏💫🌻

North *** @Northstar
19 March, 10:31
In response LADY QF THE LAKE to his Publication
!!! 😀

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
18 March, 07:50
God spoke things into existence, word sound power. Satan cannot ,he cannot create he can only copy, he is a fraud and a thief. The story has to be written or spoken first, Satan cannot write or speak an original idea.

lolo gemini @lologemini
18 March, 05:44
like the film the human centipede made in 2009, i first heard that term in the early 90s from young children who had been on a school trip to guthrie castle in scotland

they were scared witless by the owner telling them if they didnt stay together & kept misbehaving he would turn them into a human centipede

school trips stopped after another instance of ones getting told bad boys & girls get locked in the tunnels

the owner dan pena rothschild

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
18 March, 05:42

icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ @icQnnect
18 March, 02:47
What if they actually need us to manifest these catastrophies? They put into our minds, we manifest it in 3D.

18 March, 03:09
In response icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
I’m sure thats part of it - in my dig on symbolism being their downfall and also the one on the great seal on our money (in my time line if your interested) I’ve got a lot of stuff on how they use our psychic unconscious enery - it’s like by us concentrating on it - it embibes their voodoo with more power & of course the system is set up for everyone world wide to think about money all the time so no wonder it holds such great sway :)

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
18 March, 02:06
Lol.. Well, just imagine that.

Agape Warrior @Mgarcia52010
18 March, 01:06
are we living a movie or what ? time travel ?

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
18 March, 11:26
when "truth is stranger than fiction"
this is a blueprint
there is time travel
there is also power in writing things down as far as manifestation goes, i only know of it for good purposes.
now im wondering which side used this...white or black hats?
thank you, incredibly interesting!

Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
18 March, 03:42
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Time travel DOES exist, but only a Conciousness (Soul), Divine or otherwise can do it. The phrase "nothing dead can go" from the terminator movies is a true statement when you know that the Divine Conciousness consider US to be the dead. We live in the Underworld, where Divine Souls return for further refinement on the Wheel. While a Divine Conciousness is in a human Vessel, the laws of humanity and free will apply. They are in what is called a Soul Cage. Whilst in that Soul Cage they sometimes have access to the Akashic Record and if they are in a Vessel that is a Storyteller, they take that opportunity to try to enlighten humanity. They work through the subconcious. Sometimes they are lucky enough to be born into a Vessel with the right bloodline and psychic capabilities and they become prophets like Kim Clement. The Divine have been trying to guide us this way for almost 6000 years. The time has come though, that they can Bond with an Ascended Aduklt VESSEL. Make popcorn. #GodWins

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
06 May, 10:59
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
I never gave this much thought until you mentioned it. I worked years ago in a restaurant. One of the owners told me in his country, some people believed in magic. They would write something on a piece of paper and cook it in the food. He said what ever was writen on the paper would manifest in those who ate the food.

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
18 March, 11:20
God is clesning our earth from all these evil sickos who profit off scheming and hurting humanity and I will for one will be glad when they are a distant memory.

18 March, 03:15
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
Me too - the quicker their dark deeds are brought into the light - the more people will get red pilled - the quicker the great awakening unfolds - the quicker they “won’t be able to walk down the street” and I can’t wait - there’s a beautiful world waiting to express itself without all the evil underpinnings.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
18 March, 11:15
@i4ni2th4a2th this is what came to mind:

18 March, 03:16
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
EXCELLENT - I wish it had come to my mind because that would have been awesome to invlude in the dig - great score - I’m excited to see where it leads me - TY!

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
18 March, 11:11

Devout Patriot @GrayMouser
18 March, 04:26
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
That's a myth...there's no such thing as coincidence.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
18 March, 10:15
They have to tell their victims ahead of time, what they plan.

The loopholes being, they pick the venue for disclosure (fiction/entertainment) and the timeline - decades prior...

Brave New World
Animal Farm
Hunger Games
Clockwork Orange
Bladerunner
etc.

18 March, 03:21
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Isn’t it amazing - I’ll bet the even writers of those books couldn’t have thought it would be as bad as it’s gotten - there’s a vid in my timeline on China’s Social Credit System that is horrifying! Symbolism being their downfall is one of the most powerful Q messages IMO and if enough people learn their language we can see right through them and help render their efforts futile.

Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
18 March, 04:09
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
From my Source:
1984 - Prediction from foresight of pre-existing Timeline
Animal Farm - Unfortunately, represents a pre-existing timeline
Hunger Games - Metaphor for this Apocolyptic Battle
Clockwork Orange - Wishful thinking by the Adversary
Bladerunner - Metaphor for The Singularity by the Adversary - You'll understand later
The Walking Dead - Post Covid Timeline, collapsed
The Terminator - Once possible Timeline, no longer. Skynet is under Divine Control
The OA - Metaphor for the Divine travelling timelines to gather intel on the Adversary.
Some of our favorite books are based on REAL realms as well. The writers get a subconcious connection with that realm and the story comes to them very naturally. Consider those realms that are so intircate and well established in the actual writing that you are transported.
There are some movies and TV shows that have VERY specific comms in them for the Divine that are on Earth right now. Some on this list, most not. #TheGreatAwakening

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
18 March, 09:50
Babylonian magic tradition. Broadcast their intent in advance. Let the human race hold that intent in their imagination, adding momentum, and bypass cause and effect in the process, as another anon mentioned.

18 March, 03:24
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
It always goes back to the Babylonian Mystery Schools and that sick crew - there’s a cool graphic in my dig (see my timeline) on symbolism being their downfall that tracks the Cabal’s blood oath made with Satan in the garden of Eden through to modern times. Also Bill Cooper has some incredible stuff on it as well. Thanks for your input.

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
18 March, 06:09
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
Ahhh...I always wondered why they, who don't seem to follow rules, were so diligent about broadcasting their intentions.
It's to get us to add to the momentum & Law of
Attraction.
Now it makes sense.
Thanks for the explanation!

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
18 March, 09:43
All so bizarre. Wonder too, if it could be possible that someone that has time traveled or knows someone that has, perhaps leaks info of future events to writer/producer and receives huge payout? At any rate, this is another movie added to my list. TY for posting.

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
18 March, 09:46
In response Caballs Kek to her Publication
Utopia is a TV series now that I reread original post.🤪

18 March, 03:27
In response Caballs Kek to her Publication
Your welcome - thanks for sharing your thoughts - I think there is a combo between Time Travel, Remote Viewing & “Scripting” it all out like a magic spell - there’s some interesting stuff (and links to cool podcasts) on TT in my dig about JohnHereToHelp - he says when he was a remote viewer for the military we only had tech to get us a few minutes into the future but that was a while ago - it’s also got some great stuff on alternate dimensions too.

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
18 March, 09:19
It's their pattern and religion to "stick it in your face" before they do it.
I feel it's their twisted way of skirting round the Universal Law of Free Will....

If you knew it was coming (they told us, right?!) and didn't move to stop it, then "you must be choosing to allow"...

Twisted.
These people are Sick.
(but equally crafty, and smart)

NO MORE!

btw..."future proves past"....
sound familiar? 😎
#BeatEmatTheirOWNGAME

18 March, 03:34
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
I couldn’t agree more and you are so right - these are some seriously SICK people and now that more & more people are becoming symbol-literate and seeing thru their dark deeds the less power they will have over this planet - this is the time of the millenium’s old cabal falling in on itself and I could not be happier than I am to be able to witness it.

some one special to some @godrus
18 March, 09:14
To understand the Titanic, this is a #Mustread by @XSI :
https://decodingsymbols.wo...

18 March, 03:40
In response some one special to some to her Publication
WOW THANK YOU for sharing. It’s interesting to me lately because my Mom is in the process of red pilling (I can’t guide her too much or she will instinctively disagree - I have to just be very subtle and leave tiny bread crumbs for her so she thinks she’s getting there on her own) but she called me yesterday (of all days considering the post I was working on) and asked me if I had heard about the Titanic being sunk purposely so they could proceed with the Fed Res without Astor & co objecting etc ... it put tears into my eyes knowing my Mom is waking up - it makes so mich sense (to me) that it has to be done in small stages and bite sized pieces because people who are so drunk on MSM narcotics can’t just immediately get the whole meal - they have to work up an appetite first so they can handle the whole truth :)

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
18 March, 09:06
In Fact, OUR "REALITY" DEPENDS ON GRAVITY.

IF ALL ANONS PICK UP FAR MORE LOOSER TEAM FROM NBA, NFL, NHL or other, and simple PUT THEIR CONCIOUSNESS ON THEM, THEY "SUPRISINGLY" WIN, BEAT SHIT FROM ABSOLUTE FAVORITE.

Later, when get interview they talking about "something gives them additional strenght, accuracy, stamina, and prevented their fatigue" ...

We humans are SAME AS BATTERY.
Could operated by DEFAULT "EVERYMAN FOR HIMSELF" OR BEEN OPERATION AS ONE QUANTUM SUPREME BEING...

18 March, 03:45
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
I like what I’m hearimg thank you for sharing - I often think if we could all stop disagreeing and just agree to one thing - STOP PARTICIPATING - the Cabal would fall in an instant :)