Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
18 March, 08:55
14 years before the TITANIC sank Morgan Robertson wrote a book about a ship named the TITAN that was described as Unsinkable. Both boats struck an iceberg in April and sank in the North Atlantic 400 miles from Newfoundland without enough life boats for all the passengers on board. Both boats were the same size and could go the same speed (almost unthinkable technologically at the time). The ONLY difference was that the TITANIC was going 25 knots when it hit the iceberg not 22.5 like the “fictional” TITAN. Everything else occurred exactly as Robertson wrote 14 years before it happened.

Either the Cabal can’t come up with its own ideas, they get a sick thrill out of using chapters from pop culture, somehow using pre existing Art strengthens the power of their black magic OR they think it might be more plausible if it’s something that’s been already thought of (probably a combination of all these).

Check out similarities between the 2013
TV series UTOPIA, COVID, ANONS & Q ⤵️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
when "truth is stranger than fiction"
this is a blueprint
there is time travel
there is also power in writing things down as far as manifestation goes, i only know of it for good purposes.
now im wondering which side used this...white or black hats?
thank you, incredibly interesting!
11:26 AM - Mar 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cydalee in this post can reply
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
06 May, 10:59
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
I never gave this much thought until you mentioned it. I worked years ago in a restaurant. One of the owners told me in his country, some people believed in magic. They would write something on a piece of paper and cook it in the food. He said what ever was writen on the paper would manifest in those who ate the food.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
18 March, 03:42
Time travel DOES exist, but only a Conciousness (Soul), Divine or otherwise can do it. The phrase "nothing dead can go" from the terminator movies is a true statement when you know that the Divine Conciousness consider US to be the dead. We live in the Underworld, where Divine Souls return for further refinement on the Wheel. While a Divine Conciousness is in a human Vessel, the laws of humanity and free will apply. They are in what is called a Soul Cage. Whilst in that Soul Cage they sometimes have access to the Akashic Record and if they are in a Vessel that is a Storyteller, they take that opportunity to try to enlighten humanity. They work through the subconcious. Sometimes they are lucky enough to be born into a Vessel with the right bloodline and psychic capabilities and they become prophets like Kim Clement. The Divine have been trying to guide us this way for almost 6000 years. The time has come though, that they can Bond with an Ascended Aduklt VESSEL. Make popcorn. #GodWins

Optical Awakenings @Unite
19 March, 10:53
In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication
I love Kim Clemment!

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
20 March, 02:22
In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication
🙏Thank you. Gratitude.

Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
18 March, 03:13
Wow great point - I hadn’t even considered it might have been used by white hats (thank you) at least we now know the answer to the question, does life imitate art or does art imitate life :)

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
18 March, 05:57
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
My point of view is, that artist are kind of celenrity. And as a V.I.P often goes along with politicians, and politicians with 3letters or military and military planted a seeds... 🤷‍♀️

During my military "career" (almost died there, which was later pretty obvious, when i did deep into my past life, when i was executed by SS) 🙈🤣 i speak about one CzechoSlovac Major, who did during Korea war something with US captives.

Both sides did it=>proxy wars. Most ironicly CzechoSlovakia was loved by Arabs and Hated by Jews. After well wet revolution we started be loved by Jews (because our Masonic Establishment) and logically hated by Arabs. 🤷‍♀️🤣

Our Frank Sinatra or Elvis => Karel Gott openly public speaks in 2012 about Iluminati, future agenda NWO, and died Just before Covid 1.11.2019 on severe acute leukemia

https://www.parlamentnilis...