Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
18 March, 08:55
14 years before the TITANIC sank Morgan Robertson wrote a book about a ship named the TITAN that was described as Unsinkable. Both boats struck an iceberg in April and sank in the North Atlantic 400 miles from Newfoundland without enough life boats for all the passengers on board. Both boats were the same size and could go the same speed (almost unthinkable technologically at the time). The ONLY difference was that the TITANIC was going 25 knots when it hit the iceberg not 22.5 like the “fictional” TITAN. Everything else occurred exactly as Robertson wrote 14 years before it happened.

Either the Cabal can’t come up with its own ideas, they get a sick thrill out of using chapters from pop culture, somehow using pre existing Art strengthens the power of their black magic OR they think it might be more plausible if it’s something that’s been already thought of (probably a combination of all these).

Check out similarities between the 2013
TV series UTOPIA, COVID, ANONS & Q ⤵️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Caballs Kek @CaBalls
All so bizarre. Wonder too, if it could be possible that someone that has time traveled or knows someone that has, perhaps leaks info of future events to writer/producer and receives huge payout? At any rate, this is another movie added to my list. TY for posting.
09:43 AM - Mar 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by CaBalls in this post can reply
Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
18 March, 03:27
In response Caballs Kek to her Publication
Your welcome - thanks for sharing your thoughts - I think there is a combo between Time Travel, Remote Viewing & “Scripting” it all out like a magic spell - there’s some interesting stuff (and links to cool podcasts) on TT in my dig about JohnHereToHelp - he says when he was a remote viewer for the military we only had tech to get us a few minutes into the future but that was a while ago - it’s also got some great stuff on alternate dimensions too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Caballs Kek @CaBalls
18 March, 09:46
In response Caballs Kek to her Publication
Utopia is a TV series now that I reread original post.🤪