Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
18 March, 08:55
14 years before the TITANIC sank Morgan Robertson wrote a book about a ship named the TITAN that was described as Unsinkable. Both boats struck an iceberg in April and sank in the North Atlantic 400 miles from Newfoundland without enough life boats for all the passengers on board. Both boats were the same size and could go the same speed (almost unthinkable technologically at the time). The ONLY difference was that the TITANIC was going 25 knots when it hit the iceberg not 22.5 like the “fictional” TITAN. Everything else occurred exactly as Robertson wrote 14 years before it happened.

Either the Cabal can’t come up with its own ideas, they get a sick thrill out of using chapters from pop culture, somehow using pre existing Art strengthens the power of their black magic OR they think it might be more plausible if it’s something that’s been already thought of (probably a combination of all these).

Check out similarities between the 2013
TV series UTOPIA, COVID, ANONS & Q ⤵️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
In Fact, OUR "REALITY" DEPENDS ON GRAVITY.

IF ALL ANONS PICK UP FAR MORE LOOSER TEAM FROM NBA, NFL, NHL or other, and simple PUT THEIR CONCIOUSNESS ON THEM, THEY "SUPRISINGLY" WIN, BEAT SHIT FROM ABSOLUTE FAVORITE.

Later, when get interview they talking about "something gives them additional strenght, accuracy, stamina, and prevented their fatigue" ...

We humans are SAME AS BATTERY.
Could operated by DEFAULT "EVERYMAN FOR HIMSELF" OR BEEN OPERATION AS ONE QUANTUM SUPREME BEING...
09:06 AM - Mar 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by Truthseeker09 in this post can reply
Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
18 March, 03:45
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
I like what I’m hearimg thank you for sharing - I often think if we could all stop disagreeing and just agree to one thing - STOP PARTICIPATING - the Cabal would fall in an instant :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
18 March, 04:07
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Just like that.
THIS IS HARDEST RIDDLE OF MANKIND EVER SOLVED:

I DID AND ELON TOO.

What just make me smile, is that AMERICAN NATION imagins, that Fall of Cabal is something similar to running into Walmarkt during Black Friday sails off🙈🤣

If your Specie feel pain during Shumman vent into 40, imagine that it WILL GOES UP INTO 175!!!

"the black, skipped, missing part showing on the schumann chart is a snapshot of this quantum time-line shift! this time-line shift was imprinted on the schumann resonance chart 1-15-20 and 1-16-20 for 35 hours straight and was reflected in the energy grid as a long-duration, blacked-out column!"
👆👆👆
Found on some Eso site for Kim Runner.
I personally did not feel anything. 😔

Your Specie still has time to Ascend. And this is individual sport. Donald and forces behind him only get your 6